Hello world! Oil burning newbie in the house.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i dont mind the sound of our 320d. i prefer frugality and power over sound.
its not bad either.start to like the grunt anyway..heheh

namidub;639430 said:
i dont mind the sound of our 320d. i prefer frugality and power over sound.
its not bad either.start to like the grunt anyway..heheh

U da man!!

docrayboy;639425 said:
I tested the Lotus Exige S(now, this is a car that really sounds like a truck!) and the Lotus Evora (hard to drive one around everyday) over the weekend. Hmmm........still love my 320d!

Sure anot? Hehe. :p

One of them quite track-biased.

Eggie86;639435 said:
Sure anot? Hehe. :p

One of them quite track-biased.

The manuals really kill your left knee's cartilage jabbing the clutch each gear change. The 320d is damn civilised and everyday friendly compared to the Lotuses. Mind you, next month the Evora comes with auto gear box option and paddleshifts. Still, a bit too flash for me.

docrayboy;639437 said:
The manuals really kill your left knee's cartilage jabbing the clutch each gear change. The 320d is damn civilised and everyday friendly compared to the Lotuses. Mind you, next month the Evora comes with auto gear box option and paddleshifts. Still, a bit too flash for me.

Thats too much 'doctortalk' for BMWCM.

Hehehehehe

haywire;639440 said:
Thats too much 'doctortalk' for BMWCM.

Hehehehehe

There's very good knee replacement surgeons and surgeries these days anyways......7 days post-op, you'll be back at work! Latest technology is Computer Aided Knee Replacement Surgery. Just attended a talk by an Ortho surgeon-fantastic stuff! All you manual drivers with left knee problems, PM me and I'll pass you all the surgeon's contact details. You don't have to live with the pain! Get your left knee sorted out! Or get a PDK clutch....and..............as AB would say...I better cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom