Hello world! Oil burning newbie in the house.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

namidub

Official Member
Hello there.Been reading this forum for quite some time as a non-participating non-owner.But the time has come to become one,and here's a little bit about myself.Currently i drive a frenchie, a racy red 206 which i will let go in couple of days.Will go deutsch and get my hands on an e90 320d LCi PE by then.Lives in Shah Alam and travels to Kerteh every now and then for work.I do some work on some Helis. Found this forum while digging up info on the 320d.See ya around!

Welcome to the forums.

Congrats on your acquisition. Another diesel owner in the house! :top:

Welcome soon to be oil burner, encik budiman (did I guess correctly?)
Growing fraternity of diesel owners here, do browse through our threads in the e90 section!

Hi there mate. He's my classmate from school. Huiyoh baru balik southern France terus angkat 320d ka?

haywire;637713 said:
Hi there mate. He's my classmate from school. Huiyoh baru balik southern France terus angkat 320d ka?

So, fellow Bristolian as well? :biggrin:

haywire;637726 said:
No lah. Classmate in secondary school la. Im his class monitor hahahah

Hahaha. Class monitor ah... Don't play play. :vroam:

Thanks JFT63,Eggie86,Maniac,haywire,jovial8,gregcwho,enkil,docrayboy and mikeyC!

yes Maniac u guessed right.easy guessing huh?

and Yes,haywire was my class monitor 11 years ago who got married to the asst class monitor LOL

need to learn more about this diesel monster from you more experienced members.
This is my first bimmer and diesel car.total noob..

Kekeke...

I was class monitor once, never had a smoking hot assistant... Tsk tsk. :vroam:

they make a cute couple tho ( i mean the Mon & Asst Monitor ) hehe.

docrayboy,i'm starting to think like that too..unless f30 comes with another monstrous 320/325ds in malaysia at a reasonable price!

namidub;639383 said:
they make a cute couple tho ( i mean the Mon & Asst Monitor ) hehe.

docrayboy,i'm starting to think like that too..unless f30 comes with another monstrous 320/325ds in malaysia at a reasonable price!

I tested the Lotus Exige S(now, this is a car that really sounds like a truck!) and the Lotus Evora (hard to drive one around everyday) over the weekend. Hmmm........still love my 320d!

Top Bottom