Hello to all udm owners

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nesh

Club Guest
Hello to everyone,ok let me describe about myselfim 22 years old and a big fan of bmw's,so far i newer owned any udm but i have driven 1 before,the unit i drove was a e46 325i,and since that day i really love the ride and always admire them haha:top:Basically im a prime mover driver and almost most of the time travelling in my truck hehehe biasalah bawak lori bukanBut one thing is for sure,very soon i will own one and i think the e46 would be a good start rite?Btw i got to know this forum while i was surfing about e46 on net.Ok currently i drive a 2004 perdana v6 which i bought 3 years ago,although its a good car but my heart always will be with the e46,frankly speaking whenever i see an e46 or e60 on highways from my truck i always imagine if i could be the driver heheheAnyway my main purpose to being here so that i could make some frens and learn about these rides before i make a purchase which would be very soon,so thats all for now and one more thing guys,be safe while on road.Bie

rbojs123022;471198 said:
wellcome brader Nesh.

Do enjoy ur future E46. reckon 328i. powerful... racun baik punye !

Hahaha,i know thats a very good ride emm if im not mistaken it runs on m54b28 rite,i tried once and like it too but road tax is the one kills me lol
Anyway thanks for the invite bro,drive safely

This is to bro mizhan and b33mEr
thanks for the invite bros and guys have a nice weekend hehehe sorry i couldn't online cause too busy wit my work

enkil;471264 said:
Welcome to BMWCM..

Thanks bro enkil,errr bro i just wondering what ride do u have
is it e46?hehe just wondering anyway have a nice weekend

do people actually register in this forum just to spam rubbish like the above? i don't get it..

Top Bottom