Hello there peeps...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

antz

Club Guest
Hello there bimmer or beemer enthusiast...I'm new here and let me introduce myself...first of all My name is Andrew, you may call me han or ant...-What do you drive:E46 323i-Male-Picture of you --->don't want see me la...scared you all puke...-Location:Kuala Lumpur Seri Petaling-Occupation:Unemployed...Any bank managers here want to hire me? I'm a Finance Banking and Economics Degree graduate...-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:From word of mouth and also google...-When was it? Can't remember-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Gain some knowledge and tips where to upgrade the looks of my car and also look for suggestion which workshop to go to and also tips on taking care of my car and most importantly make new friends...-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Hmmm...I guess that would be a tough one as I'm not really demanding.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Maybe souped up my car or possible change a better one...:top:

All really friendly here...tqtq...thanks for the warm welcome... :D

welcome bro.. Come join us at this friday TT At Borneo Rain Forest.

So you are getting your ride soon. Bet you cannot sleep. Wah, jobless and already drive BMW..
sure can afford it or not.. Most people start off with smaller car and work their way up. LOL

Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

Can la...already budget it out...plus I just take a small loan...pay a big sum for the car already...so no worries...talking about sleep, yes...i can't sleep, I thought I can get my ride tomorrow, and get ready for valentines day to give my gf a surprise...but thats not going to happen...most probably will only get it by next week...I guess I can't make it tomorrow because I have mahjong sessions...haha...maybe the next TT!!!

Top Bottom