Hello from Langkawi.....>

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cd32815

Club Guest
Hello to everyone in BMWClubMalaysia.I am Andrew Lee from Langkawi. I drive a 1988 E32 730i and a 1994 E32 730iL.I am an inbound tour operator here.I discovered this Club through the internet and was attracted by the active participation of members in the interest of BMW's in the Country.My purpose for joining would be to learn and share (if possible) this experience of driving and owning BMW's. I am particularly interested in Tech related information and of course the social that comes with online communities. I am confident being a member will help enhance the pleasure of owning and caring for these machines.Best Regards.

welcome bro, langkawi huh?the land of duty-free cars and booze, life doesnt get any better than that :wink:

....welcome bro. Two e32s? and in langkawi? Is there enough road there for them to run at top speed?
Do join us as official member.

Welcome to the club bro. Whoa, two E32s. Is the 94 version the one with the V8 engine?

Awesome man. Would love to see pics of your E32s some day!

Langkawi's a nice place. Apart from the hilly stretch from the airport to Kuah town, are there any other roads where you can really stretch your E32 nicely? :D

wwooooooo.........reminds me of my 3 years working at The Datai Langkawi...........those nice quiet stretches at Jalan Teluk Datai..........

1988 E32 730i and a 1994 E32 730iL..........................:cool:

E32 lover........................:wink:

welcome bro.....................:burnout:

close the airport.....can test lor!

langkawi nice place......driving is so without hassle!

Top Bottom