hello from e36Thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kimseng

Club Guest
Hi everyone, my name is Somchai. I am from Bangkok, Thailand. I am member of e36club Thailand.I used to study at chungling school, Penang. I love BMW.I met someone from Malaysia, in our e36 meeting, he told me about this site.ever since keep browsing here.We have many BMW club here but the most active is e36 club in Bangkok.One day hope we can have a Mega TT together. We can meet halfway maybe in Hatyai.

kimseng;768963 said:
Hi everyone, my name is Somchai. I am from Bangkok, Thailand. I am member of e36club Thailand.
I used to study at chungling school, Penang. I love BMW.
I met someone from Malaysia, in our e36 meeting, he told me about this site.
ever since keep browsing here.
We have many BMW club here but the most active is e36 club in Bangkok.
One day hope we can have a Mega TT together. We can meet halfway maybe in Hatyai.

Hi there welcome to the club. Your plan of meeting midway is great. I drive a E34 - 525i -24v. Pls organise a date and the venue, and i am sure some of us will make it. It would be great to meet from 2 different countries and share our knowledge and experiences. :cheers:

Hey kimseng we're coming over to Hatyai tomorrow. see you!

Welcome to the board

Welcome bro Somchai! Hope to meet up with fellow ehthusiast from across the border. Mega TT sounds great!:top:

Any good accesories/tires shop in hatyai can recommend?:3:

smike;768997 said:
Hi there welcome to the club. Your plan of meeting midway is great. I drive a E34 - 525i -24v. Pls organise a date and the venue, and i am sure some of us will make it. It would be great to meet from 2 different countries and share our knowledge and experiences. :cheers:
Hello smike.
e36thailand planning trip to chumphon november. we welcome BMWCM Malaysia to come.

aidilj;769008 said:
Hey kimseng we're coming over to Hatyai tomorrow. see you!

Welcome to the board
Hello aidilj
You want to meet me?i here Bangkok. Bangkok to Hatyai around 1000km or 2 days drive.

BaddBoyz3;769061 said:
Welcome bro Somchai! Hope to meet up with fellow ehthusiast from across the border. Mega TT sounds great!:top:

Any good accesories/tires shop in hatyai can recommend?:3:
Hello baddboyz3,Tyre shop?. You mean in Malaysia only few tyre shop? Thailand many shop. Hatyai
not sure. Bangkok i know many. What model is your BMW?

sawadeekrap somchai.. welcome to the forum! has 36thailand ever made a convoy to malaysia?

Sawadeekaapp Bro,

Are u part of this?

[video=youtube;bAc12eknpng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAc12eknpng[/video]

ezzo369;769210 said:
welcome somchai!! look forward for items or bodyparts from thai :)

hello ezzo369
thailand bmw parts are very expensive, even the used parts. Maybe you can
bring some here to sell.

_M_;769237 said:
sawadeekrap somchai.. welcome to the forum! has 36thailand ever made a convoy to malaysia?
yes. we went to langkawi. Park our car at KualaPerlis.
Next day when we come back.
3 cars window break.

initialM;769269 said:
Sawadeekaapp Bro,

Are u part of this?

[video=youtube;bAc12eknpng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAc12eknpng[/video]
When this video was making, i didnt own e36 yet.I was driving my father car. e46.
everyday problem. so now
change to japan engine. Now no problem anymore.

slyder;769057 said:
I remember when i was doing research for my e36 i stumble a lot into www.e36thailand.com. too bad i cant read thai yet :)

you do not need to learn thai. Just google translate. now translate this

แต่งงานกับชาติไทยและคุณสามารถพูด
hehehe

kimseng;769278 said:
yes. we went to langkawi. Park our car at KualaPerlis.
Next day when we come back.
3 cars window break.

Sorry to hear that bro.. hope that unfortunate incident won't deter future trips na :burnout:

Top Bottom