Hello everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Smokey

Club Guest
hi....my name is smokey....i drive a 1981 bmw 525i....5 speed manual.....i bought her about 5 years ago for 12k......i am from the usa....living in kl for the past 15 years......my wife from sabah....i am a entertainer/ singer/ producer.....being from the states i wanted a car that was one of a kind.....stand out from the crowd......besides normal mateinence....i put 17 inch m5 rims on it with low profile tires....tinted the windows ....and put in a new sound system with a 20 woofer in the boot....i love this car!....but over the past few years it has seen its problems....so hard to find parts...or even a good mechanic that appreciate an old beauty......usually when i take it to the shop to repair something.....it comes back with something else broken...lol....a friend of mine suggested i look for others who might have the same interest or problems....thats when i found bmwclubmalaysia.com.....i am hoping that someone in this community can help me to take better care of my baby......or i am afraid i am going to have to let her go....i cant afford her and a new car note right now....i need her to be strong and dependable.....running pretty good now but needs a proper tune up....also needs a new back bumper and passenger door guard strip (black).....sunroof stop working also....i think its jammed.....would like to replace carpets and redo seats.......i really hope to keep this car....but the wife is getting on me to buy a new car....hahaha....she doesnt drive and i travel a lot so i think a new car is stupid....especially at the prices of new cars in malaysia!......thanks again everyone!

Top Bottom