Hello Bimmer Fans

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Effie

Club Guest
Hi all...... Let me intro myself first.... I'm Effie, Club President of Rx8ClubMalaysia. Ive just joined ur forum. Seriously looking into getting myself a Bimmer in the very near future. Wanna do some research first lar. Not sure which model though..... but.... most prolly a 2004 E60 BMW 525i M-Sport or a Brand New E90 BMW325 M-Sport. Car will be used with the family in mind..... BUT..... modding it a lil is a given.... My Rx8 will stay with me though:rolleyes:......This won't be my first Bimmer though.... i had a E36 328i back in 1998.Whatever the case, i'll browse thru ur threads in search of advantages/dissadvantages, issues, problems, technical data etc etc etc with regards to the models i'm thinking of purchasing. Hope to get to know the community well...... Cheers dudes and dudettes.......PEACE...........

Effie;328957 said:
Hi all...... Let me intro myself first....

I'm Effie, Club President of Rx8ClubMalaysia. Ive just joined ur forum. Seriously looking into getting myself a Bimmer in the very near future. Wanna do some research first lar. Not sure which model though..... but.... most prolly a 2004 E60 BMW 525i M-Sport or a Brand New E90 BMW325 M-Sport. Car will be used with the family in mind..... BUT..... modding it a lil is a given.... My Rx8 will stay with me though:rolleyes:......

This won't be my first Bimmer though.... i had a E36 328i back in 1998.

Whatever the case, i'll browse thru ur threads in search of advantages/dissadvantages, issues, problems, technical data etc etc etc with regards to the models i'm thinking of purchasing. Hope to get to know the community well......

Cheers dudes and dudettes.......

PEACE...........

Welcome:rock:~!!! if you are a bussiness man who are 30+ years old, BMW 525i is a better choice, but if you are a bussiness man too andbelow 30 years old BMW 325i sport is better choice for you~!!!

Tq bmw7833 & Steven...

Hehehe.... i'm a bussinessman/consultant..... 33years old.....

Welcum Effie! Dilema to make desicion. Mayb u can buy 325 & 525 together!! Since u have 328 back in 1998. Pls share ur experiance tat diff between RX8 & 328.

Effie;328978 said:
Tq bmw7833 & Steven...

You are welcome~!!! Effie, I've heard that a pre-register BMW 325i sport only cost 245k-260k, I think is quite a resonable price for such a nice car:rock:~!!!

Effie;328978 said:
Tq bmw7833 & Steven...

Effie, my father also planning to buy a recond 525i, but I've heard that some E60 owner complain about their car, which they have face some problem on their car even is a new ride, fortunately the car is still in warranty, I'm worry that if we buy a recond one, if we face some problem, that time what should we do:rolleyes:~???

-What do you drive:

Mazda Rx8 Type S 6MT, Mitsubishi Triton and a Chevrolet Aveo

-Male / Female

Male of course

-Picture of you(optional)

page.jpg

EffieGurl.jpg

Wife and me

Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam

Company Director

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:

Did a search and this site was also recommended by "Hitman" aka Aris

-When was it?

Last week

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?

To learn more bout the BMW models i'm interested in purchasing and also to get to know the community here well.
I'm also the Admin/ Moderator of www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
so i know very well the need for all forummers to get along well.
Making new friends and building trust is key to good networking among automotive enthusiasts.
Everyone ends up as a newbee in a forum sooner or later....Hahahaha

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?

I don't really expect anything.... I'm happy that this site exists :burnout:

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?

Get a few more Bimmers.......

SS626A;328981 said:
Welcum Effie! Dilema to make desicion. Mayb u can buy 325 & 525 together!! Since u have 328 back in 1998. Pls share ur experiance tat diff between RX8 & 328.

can't make a comparison bro.... these are 2 very different beasts....

Effie;329004 said:
thx okow for the link.... and for the welcome note

No worries, Good job with the photo...brave one...more newbies shy away from posting their hamsam/beautiful pic..

okow;329009 said:
No worries, Good job with the photo...brave one...more newbies shy away from posting their hamsam/beautiful pic..

Hahaha...... have to larr..... otherwise, newbies in my forum would also shy away from registering their personal details.... hehehe.... must set example larr.....

Neeways, that was a recent pic that was taken at the RR b4 heading to AFOS...... Already had it posted up....

thx bdt... yup.....hehehe, the TW cap shud b enuff of a tip.... am a golfer but haven't played in almost a year.... too busy

Hope to find new kakis....... :burnout:

Oh..... just realised......

BTW, AlvinHPC...... if ur reading this..... No hard feeling ar mate.......

u r in the rite ..................stay tune ...............mind if i ask ...........r u from jb ???? maybe pelanduk 2 serupa hehehehe

Top Bottom