head light beams

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tcl

Club Guest
hi guys my head light is projector head lamp(hella 5 series head light with angel ring) ,recently i noticed that my car head lamp when the light shoot out it on the wall is different !! it is look like tis z \ . on my left head lamp its show show ting like a z, on my right its show someting like tis \ , i think the right hand one is normal but the left hand one not. wat i understand isn't should be both side someting like tis \ \ (i think tis normal) how ur guys head lamp like when shoot out on the wall or on the head light beams setter ??

You gotta have the right distance between the car and the wall. Best to get it adjusted at AB Glenmarie or Segambut - they have this headlight beam height/angle adjustment device on wheels with mirrors and stuff.

Gotta be careful while adjusting the lights(I assume you have an e39), the adjusters are known to break very easily then you'll have bouncy lights on a bouncy road. I broke mine trying to adjust them. Suggest you try to get some WD40 or silicon spray into the adjuster screws first, let it sit for a while to penetrate, if the adjuster still feels tight then spray some more. Good Luck.

Top Bottom