HD DVR for your car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
Saw this on youtube. Look interesting and useful for your car.Can record your drive and travel moment. Thinking of getting one soon. Comment please[video=youtube;lwBmNk-mHU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBmNk-mHU8&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Jarance, there are plenty of this stuff on sales on some of the chinese sites.

Wanted to use the motion rec. But the only batt life is only an hour plus, so means it won't be helpfull if your batt runs out and you don't get the culprit who scratches your car. But a very usefull gadget indeed.

IanDaddy;626308 said:
Jarance, there are plenty of this stuff on sales on some of the chinese sites.

BTW, you got any recommendation of similar model?

This one is selling for RM200 ++.

SMG330i;626326 said:
Wanted to use the motion rec. But the only batt life is only an hour plus, so means it won't be helpfull if your batt runs out and you don't get the culprit who scratches your car. But a very usefull gadget indeed.

Better to get a camera to record your car from a hidden place to catch the culprit. This camera just record where it is pointing.

can record the action in the back seat ar? then would have been handy when we picked up ladies who sneaked outta the house and had to change in the back seat. lol

ramsing;626460 said:
can record the action in the back seat ar? then would have been handy when we picked up ladies who sneaked outta the house and had to change in the back seat. lol

bro, for you can lar.. night vision pun ada.

loafer;627255 said:
RM200+? DAMN CHEAP WEI.

http://www.vholdrhd.com.my/

This one also quite fun. They got a new model with integrated GPS function. But expensive though.

for RM980 and waterproof, not too bad.

contour1080.jpg

My friend is the distributor here actually. When it first came he loaned me and my team mates one unit to play around with during our paintball games. Unfortunately during tournaments it's not allowed or else it would have been awesome to post footages of our matches with it.

Top Bottom