Hartge H27

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

blya

Club Guest
Hi guys!I'm new here!I have a E30 323i and am thinking of swapping my engine with a Hartge H27 or H35. Was wondering if you guys have any leads as to how I may find one here in Malaysia? Also, any information on the price would be helpful too.THANKS!

The H35 being the E28/E34 M5 motor, modded by Hartge? I've heard of halfcut E34 M5s, but never of the H35. Given the astronomical cost of engine parts compared to the non-M engines as well as the rarity here (or anywhere in the world, given its vintage), methinks you'd be better off slotting in a S50 or an M52.

Originally posted by blya@Jun 7 2005, 04:59 PM
Hi guys!

I'm new here!

I have a E30 323i and am thinking of swapping my engine with a Hartge H27 or H35. Was wondering if you guys have any leads as to how I may find one here in Malaysia?

Also, any information on the price would be helpful too.

THANKS!
I heard from the grapevine a current H27 owner is thinking of upgrading his motor to a an S variant.....maybe that owner will own up and PM you if he wants to disown his H variant engine????

wah....

wonder who is fat and owns an H27......
( too bad not me, coz i only fall into 1 of that category....)

blya,

how much are you willing to part $$ with
the H27 should come with a 260kmph meter, hartge steering, badges, and valve cover......and the head is ported too

last i heard this halfcut cost about 13k to bring in from japan......

Originally posted by teejay@Jun 7 2005, 11:49 PM
wah....

wonder who is fat and owns an H27......
( too bad not me, coz i only fall into 1 of that category....)

blya,

how much are you willing to part $$ with
the H27 should come with a 260kmph meter, hartge steering, badges, and valve cover......and the head is ported too

last i heard this halfcut cost about 13k to bring in from japan......
13K!!! I will said build your own one...

yeah man...the one (Hartge) guy is a chef la...a fat chef!! :p and he is selling his powerplant what...I heard la.. :)

I think you ask Calvin Tan to built you one..!! then to go get a halfcut in.. :rolleyes:

aiyooo....Teejay!! I dun trust skinny chef la.. :D :p

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jul 6 2005, 12:38 AM
yeah man...the one (Hartge) guy is a chef la...a fat chef!! :p and he is selling his powerplant what...I heard la.. :)

I think you ask Calvin Tan to built you one..!! then to go get a halfcut in.. :rolleyes:

aiyooo....Teejay!! I dun trust skinny chef la.. :D :p
zog!!! hows your car doing??? So long didn't hear from you...

bro enjoy the b23 first it a nice and rare engine to run, fairly quick i would say and the road tax also not bad
btw h27 not easy to find

someone offered me an 2.7 hartge halfcut before....

i forgot how much the price... but i know is not cheap !!
if u really interested, PM me... i show u the way....

i suggest u put in M50 engine better la dude.....
new parts easier to find.... am i right sifusss ??

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Jul 9 2005, 11:59 PM
M50 is enuf ...... :D Good engine n easy to source the parts..
M50 is easy to source for parts and upgrade, maintenance cost is higher too.

Top Bottom