hartge 19' advice needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shivvaa

Club Guest
i'm been using 19' hartge's for the past 5 years odd and my back rims have been welded many times for small cracks.i sent it to the regular tyre guy and i dont think special alloy was used as it has gotten to be sensitive and not too road-worthy now.any idea on where i could buy individual rims and where to do the welding in future?

I think for safety reasons maybe you would want to consider changing rims since you have repaired it quite constantly?

Better change the repaired rims as you never can tell when the said rims will disintergrate at high speed. Not worth risking your life for 2 pcs of rims.

shivvaa;658929 said:
i'm been using 19' hartge's for the past 5 years odd and my back rims have been welded many times for small cracks.i sent it to the regular tyre guy and i dont think special alloy was used as it has gotten to be sensitive and not too road-worthy now.any idea on where i could buy individual rims and where to do the welding in future?

Please replace rims immediately!...btw, I had noticed that you made you 1st posting way back in 2008 without any introduction.

With all due respect bro, forum rules requires you to do a self intro in the Newbie section by using the given template which you can find it there. Kindly do the needful, Godspeed.... :4:

Cheers :top:

Top Bottom