HaLoha !!!! New HeR3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorSC

Club Guest
HI !!! to all bimmers !!!!!:) :) :) :) I m Lau, staying at cheras, working at cheras, even sleep at cheras !! kaka.(kidding)Currently i own a E46 328i 4 door sedan, converted to M3 CSL bodykit. Supercharger was installed and currently running at 270 bhp, 330Nm.Hope to meet up wif u guys and say halo !See u all soon !!!!!tata ! :cool:

picture upload

ermm... got a few here but don noe how to upload it. can help ?

welcome mr 270bhp, wow!!!!!!!!!! hope u cld join us at tupai2 tomolow yeah

mr Lau

wellcome, join us at tupai tupai tmw instead of being a hermit in Cheras, so we can test your cars abilities to climb trees with the tupai's...yyeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa

RaptorSC;230535 said:
HI !!! to all bimmers !!!!!:) :) :) :)

I m Lau, staying at cheras, working at cheras, even sleep at cheras !! kaka.(kidding)

Currently i own a E46 328i 4 door sedan, converted to M3 CSL bodykit. Supercharger was installed and currently running at 270 bhp, 330Nm.
Hope to meet up wif u guys and say halo !

See u all soon !!!!!

tata ! :cool:

bro, do u mind sending me some pics of that baby darling of urs too? i'm looking to install m3 kits onto my e46 oso. how much did it cost u?

thanks guy !!!

First of all, thanks for the warm welcome !! Is the right move to join this club. Wanted to join u guys for TT tonight but anyone can tell me where is tupai - tupai ?

Bro honfai, it cost me RM 16k to done up the whole kit including new paint.

Want to load up the picture but don noe how le, can help ma ?
:) :) :) :) :)

raptor why dont we meet up at the petronas opposite eastin hotel by 930pm we'll pushing off to tupai tupai

:( :( :( :( :( just came home. need to visit in law house tonight at klang. just got to noe from my wife. hai...dam bored. so sorry guys. i will make sure next week tt i will be free. really SORrY

Sorry !!! Tt

Sorry for not attending the TT tat i promise last week. Some things thumbs up suddenly.

So sorry le guys !!!

its ok raptor jes include yr name in the FFK list yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa
or why dont u sign up & join us tis saturday for the membership launch party

pls don !!!

FFK list ! don le ! :eek:

Add to buddy list better.

Launch party this saturday ! where ? try to come !

Thanks for the welcome !! :top:

ah lau ah you can send your pics to me and i will upload it for ya. pm you my email ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom