Had lunch with Jean Todt today

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lee36328

Club Guest
Or rather, attended a lunch function celebrating Dato' Seri Jean Todt's success in F1. Close enuf.The function was organised by the Ferrari Club of Malaysia. It was a fantastic sea of red. Finally got a Nikon especially for this occasion. Stayed up until 4 a.m. reading the manual. The results were worth it though.
DSC_00360002.jpg
DSC_00380004.jpg
The car he arrived in, plate number 1 of course.
DSC_00420008.jpg
DSC_00430009.jpg
DSC_00460012.jpg
DSC_00840050.jpg
DSC_00580024.jpg
DSC_00560022.jpg
DSC_01140080.jpg
More pics coming.

I don't mean to be a traitor but if the cheapest Ferrari were to cost the same as a Bimmer, I'd definitely change sides and never even look at a BMW. lol

I think its possible le.... go for the oldest pre-owned Ferrari la.. :D

Wah.. Lee u attended the function in a Ferrari too!?.. :eek:

But I noticed BMW showroom next to it la.. where is this place ah?

astroboy;277009 said:
I think its possible le.... go for the oldest pre-owned Ferrari la.. :D

I doubt if they would even bother looking at my ride if I drive an old 2nd hand Ferrari, but it does make me eligible to join the club and have lunch with Jean Todt. Hehehhe :wink: :hahaha:

no fiorano, enzo? emm, makes me realize, the 430s make the 360s look old and slow.. worse, they make the 355s look ancient.. :rolleyes: i love ferraris!! :love:

how come no 599? or 612? Enzo pun tarak...

Wondering anybody in Malaysia owns a F40 or F50.

And my favourite 348 no where to b seen as well.

OMG, look at the 430 bumper, its at F1 height, how is he/she gonna go throught all the bumps/potholes/parking? I think he/she definately have to plan before going out from the house which road gonna use

There use to be F40 around but already total in accident at old airport road some years ago. F50 got but owner takut to drive duty noy paid.

rezzy3181;277260 said:
Wah Lee on the fast lane ahh no wonder don't see you these days:wink:

No lah. Not on the fast lane. Because in Msia's highways, the slow lane is faster!

Can't afford the expensive lifestyle dude. Pam minyak pun tak larat. Tumpang only.

A picture of a Ferrari owner on 31st Dec after he received the sms...

2007-Ferrari-F430-GT-Silverstone-Pit-Stop-1280x960.jpg

this event was great....was invited to be there...but too bad...cant make it...

btw, nice to see so many ferrari lying around in KL....

And yes...the gun metal grey 430 was great...and if i not mistaken...i dad bought for her daughter....and its a young girl too...around 23 years old if i not mistaken... :)

Top Bottom