H&R Springs. Need help :hmmmm2:

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Realred78

Club Guest
Hi sifus. I don't know whether this was discussed before. I am contemplating fitting h&r springs for my 530i. I noticed that h&r has 2 types which is for sports and non-sports factory suspension. Does anyone know what is the difference?My car is not an m-sport. It had the standard stock springs. I later changed them with a used m-sport springs. I have noticed the car now tends to float when in the highway when I hit an uneven patch. Also noticed when I replaced my tyres that the right front tyre was more warn out on the outside. I am currently using boge absorbers.I hear that h&r gives a firm but comfortable ride. If this true?Appreciate all hour advice.

Vixx, thank you so much. Do you remember what is the part number for your springs?

How is the ride with the boge? Was thinking of changing my abs to bilstein B8. What do you reckon?

Part #:29742-1 with boge is not too hard. Drove back to Kel recently, still hv the comfort.
Handling wise, like i said jus ok. But stil chic out during taking turn at high speed.
Getting B8 soon. Hope this will improve handling.

Top Bottom