H&R Anti Roll Bars

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pls do.. you will get good improvement. Also remember to change all the rubber bushing as your current might be very old and some might be cracked

stevtan;250712 said:
My car is only one month old, do I still have to do that?

It'll help if you state your car model ie E90 325i.. or E30 318i...

E28driver;250719 said:
haha isn't this thread already under the E90 sub-folder? :stupid:

within same model oso got different engines mah... engine weight difference can affect the vehicle's handling characteristic... And it would be good to test drive another similar specced car which has done the exact same mod/upgrade.

upgrading a month old car.......well, I guess since u ask if its necessary to change the bushes of a one month old car, the question can be asked if a antiroll bar UPGRADE is worthwhile for such a new car.

If PERFORMANCE ( at expense of some ride comfort...) is what you want, please change all bushes affected to PU types - irrespective if one month or one day old.....

Upgrading of anti-roll bar would usually means thicker anti-roll bars which in turn means the bushes (usually PU bushes) would be included in the kit.

Thicker anti roll bars would reduce body roll for the car without compromising much of the ride comfort. Like i mentioned before, it would be better to have a test drive in a similar spec car with the same upgrade to gauge the difference yourself and see whether it's your cup of tea. One thing for sure, u'll feel a lot more confidence taking your favourite corners.

I've upgraded the anti-roll bar on my humble E30 and the difference is day and night. I've gone on the extreme with the Ireland Engineering bars imported straight from the States and it's worth the money. Only regret was I didn't get it much earlier... ;)

Top Bottom