Gull Wing door for coupe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I've yet to see one on the road here. The last I heard was Brother's was selling gullwing conversions for Honda Civics and certain models of Protons for RM2k+. Hmmm.....those with 4 DRs, forget it lah...until you're intending to seal the rear doors....hahaha...

standard coupe is the best model to make it...
coupe ti looks so short.. haha

interesting and attention grabbing. but me thinks it doesn't suit the car. fancy shhit best left on fancy cars.

It looks kinda cool on the E46. It was featured on one of the Performance BMW magazine cover.

hey i didn't know that the E36 ti didn't come with frameless door like the coupe did! now i know :)

these gullwing doors looks better with frameless....

Originally posted by Jipster@Dec 31 2004, 09:19 AM
my question is ......why?
Hahaha....lots of such questions are left unanswered lah......e.g. why in da house you change from white to yellow lights but for the car the opposite? Hahahah.......

All I can say is, kudos to the guy with the b@lls to install this. More power to him.

I'm too timid to go for that look...

lambo doors are designed as such becoz of the length of the doors. just didn't make sense to go normal as there wouldnt be enuf room when opening it.

saw "the bull run" on discovery a few weeks ago and this was the explanation given.. if I remember correctly lah.. hahaha

Originally posted by Jipster@Dec 31 2004, 11:18 AM
house=white to yellow...looks better from interior design point of view goes better with soft frunishings etc.....but screws up the electricity bill;
Not unless you get the energy saving bulbs... I know because I am using them. But they cost a bomb compared to the normal incandescent bulbs...

Top Bottom