Group performance tuning / Remap session Sept-Oct 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, congrats on the numbers. but would've been nice if you could have done a before and after on the same dyno. would be a great way to know that you got what you paid for, and a solid proof on the tuner's ability.

go go bmw turbo!! :D

DaveE82;676405 said:
Have not had the chance to DYNO verified it, it's tuner's expert estimate. That's the beauty of turbo tech and BMW ECU!! result is definitely obvious

The car smoother, driver feeling better too after remap.. A lot of info collected from tuner, especially on sc.
Thanks to Leforte for organizing this remap session...

oolork;677370 said:
The car smoother, driver feeling better too after remap.. A lot of info collected from tuner, especially on sc.
Thanks to Leforte for organizing this remap session...

I agree with you bro. Bernard is a nice chap too. Thanks Leforte.

Any new session for organizing a Group performance tuning / Remap session??

I m interested on remap session :)
Just installed booster yesterday to test the differential. Satisfied on the accelerate

polaris78;703824 said:
I m interested on remap session :)
Just installed booster yesterday to test the differential. Satisfied on the accelerate

i m interested too..anyone kind enough to organize ? inc me, alrdy 3person interested..missed previous ones, just got my ride last dec2011..

azamin99;725478 said:
i m interested too..anyone kind enough to organize ? inc me, alrdy 3person interested..missed previous ones, just got my ride last dec2011..

i too have 1 guy who wants to join u all tq

bkslee;725648 said:
I'm more interested on their sprintbooster :)

read up on it. there's alot of write up. lots of ppl who installed it have removed it after a while. it just gives you the feeling of faster acceleration etc, but actually it doesn't improve anything. :) use the money to pump v-power better

harbhajan;725569 said:
i too have 1 guy who wants to join u all tq

now 4pax alrdy..sound good!! can anyone who done b4, pls pm me the cost for remap E60 523i LCI 2007 ?

Thks ramsing for the advise, i do know wat it does n in fact i even tested for a day.. I kind of like the fast speedy response. Ofcoz if 1.2k i wont go but 850, i guess its ok. Anyway.. Even if i upg another bmw, it still can b use. If i bored wit it, i can sell it. On the other hand... Tuning can improve your power by 8-10% hp, it is not transferable n wont add extra value to ur car. So? Its depends on wat u want... Very subjective n individualize.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom