greetings

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

likkylooq

Club Guest
to all forumers, especially sifus/old-timers..i'm 24, from BP, but stay at JB(skudai)..really into e36 318 and 325, or e34 525...unfortunately, doesn't have the confidence due to my noobness in car maintenance and not DEEP enough pocket ..(think so)regards,looq

welcome to the forum likky, well, hope u gain more confidence from here and soon dive in for a UDM..:)

Nope... not yet club level.. still forum level.. same to u bimmerholic.. haha! :D

Club is meant for serious folks because your nick will turn blue.. click here when u ready :eek:

An E36 now is cheaper than a Gen2 la. Find a good unit and get used to MaggieMee once in a while, you'll do just fine! That's how most of us begin our journey into ultimate German automotive technology! We are part of it! We are committed! :rock:

Whatever it is, welcome and enjoy your stay with us! Hope to pick u up whenever we do a Southern drive.. :top:

astroboy;511403 said:
Nope... not yet club level.. still forum level.. same to u bimmerholic.. haha! :D

Club is meant for serious folks because your nick will turn blue.. click here when u ready :eek:

An E36 now is cheaper than a Gen2 la. Find a good unit and get used to MaggieMee once in a while, you'll do just fine! That's how most of us begin our journey into ultimate German automotive technology! We are part of it! We are committed! :rock:

Whatever it is, welcome and enjoy your stay with us! Hope to pick u up whenever we do a Southern drive.. :top:

OKay...noted. Next time it'll be "welcome to the forum" :D

likkylooq;510745 said:
to all forumers, especially sifus/old-timers..

i'm 24, from BP, but stay at JB(skudai)..
really into e36 318 and 325, or e34 525...
unfortunately, doesn't have the confidence due to my noobness in car maintenance and not DEEP enough pocket ..(think so)

regards,
looq

From BP..................:top:

gua orang BP juga......................:motz:

welcome bro............................:top:

Top Bottom