Greetings from Subang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ace89

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Been following this forum for months but never really thought of registering. Finally, took a step further and registered. :eek: I learned a lot just by reading through the forums. First of all, i'd like to apologize to the admins for posting a thread in the E30 section prior to introducing myself. Im 24 years old and staying in Subang, just started working with a local company. Currently, im not driving UDM but if time permits and also ada rezeki, ill be able to have one parked in my driveway. The model that im interested in right now and has been for awhile now is the sexy, retro-looking E30. For the moment, im on the hunt scouting for E30s. This will be my first UDM if the scouting goes successful. First question i'd like to ask the sifus is, how long have you been driving the UDM? Is it true or is it just a myth that maintaining a BMW is expensive? I hear this a lot from other people and i would appreciate it very much to get answers from old hands in here.I hope to learn more by reading through. =)

E30 is a time consuming car. Gotta have lots of time for it. Betul ka abang mizhan?

Welcome to the forum bro......all the best in your hunt for your affair..... i mean dream ride....

Try PM bro DanielE30 on your quest....

p/s we're having a TT session at Subaidah Kota Damansara tomorrow 10pm onwards. Come over to meet with like-minded enthusiast...

Welcome bro.....I know 1 OM want to let go his E30(pm me if u r interested to know who)...u'll be the luckiest man alive if can kaw tim bro mizhan to sell of his e30 to u.....hahahahaha

irfan80;803097 said:
Welcome bro.....I know 1 OM want to let go his E30(pm me if u r interested to know who)...u'll be the luckiest man alive if can kaw tim bro mizhan to sell of his e30 to u.....hahahahaha

At the right price, certainly :wink:

Top Bottom