Greetings from a noob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hey fellow Bimmer fans,Just wanna intro myself. This is the second forum I've joined after contilovers, so those who have already seen my intro will probably know that I have repeated my intro details here:My daily drive used to be a Daimler XJ40, but it got totalled in an accident in late 2007 when my dad's mechanic lost control of the car and swerved into the river just before the Kelana Jaya LRT station. Since coming back from the UK, my daily drive has been the trustworthy E32 BMW 730i [sorry cos I can't recall the year though]. Having said that, I also occasionally drive a Jaguar XJ40 during the weekends. By the way, my family also has the following cars:1. BMW X5 [first-gen]2. BMW E32 730i3. Jaguar XJ404. Jaguar XJS [TWR kit]5. Mercedes S-Class [W140]6. Mercedes 230 E [W124]7. Porsche 924As you can see, I've clearly been bitten by the European Marques bug by my dad! Btw, since this is a BMW forum, I must add that my daily drive is the E32 ;) Anyways, you can view a couple of pics of my car here - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22817&page=3PS: None of the cars belong to me. :rolleyes:

Wow, your dad has a huge collection of cars. I hope you get bit by the UDM bug...lolz...

antz;396857 said:
Wow, your dad has a huge collection of cars. I hope you get bit by the UDM bug...lolz...

Haha. I'm definitely a Bimmer fan, but I've not had the chance to savour cars such as the 3 & 5 series before! Really loving the E32 I'm trusted with at the moment, although my heart is set on having the E38 someday. Haha. My dad's warning me off it since he said cars after the E32 and E34 are pretty much reliant on electronics, and he's not a big fan whenever cars 'breakdown' because of technical glitches!

Top Bottom