Greetings everyone...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Amd

Good day all BMW owners! My name is Amad, from Shah Alam. Current ride is an E46 325i. Hope to get great insights, ideas & tips from everyone here. Thank you! Best regards.

welcome to the forum Amad.....do join us for our regular TT every Friday at MMZ Bkt Jelutong to meet crazy ppl who love their cars....i mean ppl who love their crazy cars....err...i meant ppl who r crazily in love with their cars......

Hi Amad

welcome!! I see you drive a E46. Gendong does as well. which he used to call his concubine. But of late he has neglected his german girlfriend and now more into his new kawaii mistress. ;)
Do join us for TT and OTT sessions.

Thanks bros! Looking forward to join the events. Bukit Jelutong is quite near..will drop by sometime..thanks! ;)

Hai everyone, i am azrai from bangi....hope can get a guidance in handling BMW machine

Welcome Azrai! As Fadhlan mentioned, do introduce yourself in the Newbie section.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

Tq Fadhlan and joonsuan, as requested....i am Azrai from Bandar bukit mahkota , bangi (near nilai). I am just own a bmw e90 car about 2 weeks ago, means i really need a guidance and support from who those familier with this powerfull machine.
Appreciate to everyone to bring me in this club event and sharing anything about BMW.

Which model is your car, bro?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

Assalamualaikum Amad :)

Its great to hear from you and welcome to the Club.
And hope to see you in one of the TT and be a Official Member Soon ..

Take care and have a Good Stay. :)

Top Bottom