Greetings and salutations from TheNemesis =D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TheNemesis

Club Guest
Hello guys, This looks like the friendliest automobile forum ever.I was introduced here to get more discussion about beemers.I haven't got my beemer but i am looking into 320d or 325i e90 M sport (due to budget constrain)Possible if i get a second hand one from a wealthy owner here?Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forums bro.

Good luck with your search. In fact, there are quite a few E90s being sold by members here. I think you can safely say, the diesel guys will soon come to racun you to get a 320d... :4:

hehe..spot on Egg-ster.
welcome TheNemesis! encourage you to go test drive both the 320d and the 325 to experience what both are like, then make a decision as to what's important to you in your driving experience!
...but fyi, 320d premium selections are going for about 215k now at autobavaria, with a ton of freebies. check them out!

Maniac;616092 said:
hehe..spot on Egg-ster.
welcome TheNemesis! encourage you to go test drive both the 320d and the 325 to experience what both are like, then make a decision as to what's important to you in your driving experience!
...but fyi, 320d premium selections are going for about 215k now at autobavaria, with a ton of freebies. check them out!

Wakakaka. Told you so...

Soon, Doc will join the fray... :4:

Eggie86;616084 said:
Welcome to the forums bro.

Good luck with your search. In fact, there are quite a few E90s being sold by members here. I think you can safely say, the diesel guys will soon come to racun you to get a 320d... :4:

haha. hope to get it soon too! do pm me if there is any offer. HAHAH XD

Maniac;616092 said:
hehe..spot on Egg-ster.
OMG? which autobavaria? the one near the curve? OMG POISON

TheNemesis;616100 said:
OMG? which autobavaria? the one near the curve? OMG POISON

that one's Ingress. AB has branches in glenmarie, segambut, KL, sungai besi. quill is in pj.
i'm not a salesman, and get nothing from it, but if you need a contact in ABKL, let me know.
more importantly like i said earlier, test drive till your heart's contented, then make a decision!
...but those of us who have picked the d have never looked back :D

oh by the way, there's a great 320d on sale by one of our forumers, and also a beautiful 325 too.
look for gameover and E46Fanatic's posts in the cars for sale section

Maniac;616142 said:
that one's Ingress. AB has branches in glenmarie, segambut, KL, sungai besi. quill is in pj.
i'm not a salesman, and get nothing from it, but if you need a contact in ABKL, let me know.
more importantly like i said earlier, test drive till your heart's contented, then make a decision!
...but those of us who have picked the d have never looked back :D

yeap. i had done alot reading with any thread with the keyword 320d. all positive reviews.

onli some said noisy engine and uncomfortable long distance ride.. true?

and i saw a myth saying 5% petrol 95% diesel improve performnce.. true?

Oh yea. some additional info bout me.

-What do you drive:

-Male

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google!

-When was it? Few days ago?

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Friendly forumer that discuss about BMWs and yeah i got it!

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Hmm.. not sure.. more privilege? Haha. Make us members more prestige. More latest info like pricelist will be good!

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? OWN A 320D E90 M Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 320d is the best car you can buy with your hard-earned money, nemesis. Performance plus economy-altogether. Doesn't make sense, but it actually is a reality......... in the 320d. hybrids.....?...you get fuel economy but you lose your balls...the 320d....the car's something else!

docrayboy;616233 said:
The 320d is the best car you can buy with your hard-earned money, nemesis. Performance plus economy-altogether. Doesn't make sense, but it actually is a reality......... in the 320d. hybrids.....?...you get fuel economy but you lose your balls...the 320d....the car's something else!

Lose balls ahh?? Pity those Insight, Prius, Civic Hybrid owners then... :4:

Top Bottom