Great_White_316 - Reporting IN!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Great_White_316

Club Guest
Hi I'm Anand from KL, finally I have decided and actually had the time to join you guys after owning a bimmer for almost 2years :-D. I own a pearl white E46 325 CI and never had enuf of mods on it. Looking forward to join the other passionate drivers like me here to share more ideas. Picture will be up soon.:rock: Thank You.

Welcome bro to the forum do make ur self at home...
Wooo nice ride there bro...:rock:

Bro if possible please visit the newbies section for self intro...
Then other members can also welcome you in here...:rock:

Welcome Anand.. Not enough mods? Come to MMZ TT we can help.. Hihihi..

Great_White_316;830370 said:

nice ride bro. nice conversion with the widebody n power dome hood. try getting a set of BBK's to complete the M3 look. or a cheaper alternative would be the 330ci brake set with cross drilled rotors. comes with better stopping power n looks too. the front wheel-fender gap looks a bit high to me, would be good if u can get a set of used KW V2 coilovers if u're not on one yet :)

SilverBullet;830434 said:
nice ride bro. nice conversion with the widebody n power dome hood. try getting a set of BBK's to complete the M3 look. or a cheaper alternative would be the 330ci brake set with cross drilled rotors. comes with better stopping power n looks too. the front wheel-fender gap looks a bit high to me, would be good if u can get a set of used KW V2 coilovers if u're not on one yet :)

I smell rachun somewhere....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

SilverBullet;830434 said:

antiquer;830661 said:
I smell rachun somewhere....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Here always got racuunn maaaaa huhuhu...:smokin:

Top Bottom