Goodie Pack and Stuff

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BrianJ

Club Guest
Hi Admin,I ve joined as a official member early this year but have had no opportunity to collect my Starter/Goodie Pack. Sent the mail below on the 5/3/08 to admin but have not had a reply. I would really appreciate if these could be mailed out to me if possible and i'll pay the neccessary charges. Thanks very much.Brian 012-2086689______________________________Sent on: 03-05-2008, 06:15 PM my starter goodies.Hi fabian,Is there a possibility that the club could post my starter goodies to me in melaka. I will pay the charges. If its ok with you, pls let me know how much are the charges and i will credit BMWCM account.Thanks mate,Brian

Bailey;312122 said:
wei jyazid mr c@ntmittee.................his name is BRIAN lah not BRAIN and where's tis BORNER FOREST lah ????????? hehehehehe jgn mare

wa punya cikgu yang ajar spelling mati cepat la ... tak sempat habis belajar ... wa sekolah kampung aje ... Lu sekolah English College

pity all ex-Muor High school hah

well brian hope u'll get yr thingy in order yeah............

Recieved goodies

Hey hi,

To all you guys and gal a great big thanks of appreciation. I've just received my goody bag at noon. Syabas!
Have a blessed day.
Brian :smile:

To berserkdroid,

I'll be in melaka this coming sat,... i guess since i've got my goodies u r still welcome to drop by if ur around in melaka. Cheers mate.

Hi everyone. Just wanna know if goodie packs are available during the Grand TT? I intend to join up...so hope its possible to reserve a goodie bag for me... all the way from Penang... hehe Thx heaps.

Hi Gcarch, mentioned about your new member Goodie pack to RB and he said your membership fee has been passed to Grace and the the stuff will be mailed to you ASAP. I think you have to send a PM to Grace about your shirt size.

planta

Top Bottom