GOOD NEWS TO ALL E36 OWNER!! (non-M3)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JOKER

Banned
Easy DIY.. secret, get it and then ask mechanic to do for you if you don't like DIY :top:work on all e36 316i, 318i/is, 320i, 323i,325i, 328i, ....., (Petrol engine version)increase horse power, :love:better engine stability,increase acceleration responsive, :love:increase lifespan of engine,increase lifespan of starter/starter relay,increase lifespan of alternator,increase lifespan of battery,increase lifespan of central lock actuator,increase lifespan of overall electronic component; such as sensor...etc :eek:THIS WILL greatly increase power for those who had his ECU/DME tuned or turbocharged/superchargedthe secret to be sale at RM 5,000, :34: (increased)to share the secret to every e36 owner, gather RM? per person or lower multiply ? of people., depend on how many of your guy want to share....sms 0168568563, for payment process... or email to jokeracts@yahoo.comyou all will get the secret include with picture detail after the payment was recieved.once the secret was sold, the money was non returnable. Soo, think twice before purchase the secret.i had done it on my car e36 328i, no DTC error..

er how much for members and group buy?

Try to sms but one digit is missing.. do you have maxis or digi?

interesting ................

ur thread just like ur nick if u cant tell more about it ........

jarance;391882 said:

No need group buy ...find 2000 ppls come out wit RM1 to buy d secret and share among them ....:top:

jarance;391882 said:

sms me or email to jokeracts@yahoo.com..,:34:
you all can gather and buy it from me in group of people...:top:
how many of your guy want to buy the secret??

Lionel_Koh;391884 said:
No need group buy ...find 2000 ppls come out wit RM1 to buy d secret and share among them ....:top:

Good idea, soo you guy try to gather a group and then decide it...

Lionel_Koh;391895 said:
Thanks ...i also feel its a very good idea ......

100 people enough, RM 50 per person, too damn cheap already....:eek: :34:
it was not only secret on one point.., it was on several point....
will be describe in detail with picture..., all DIY-able...

it probadly will smoke those VIOS/proton car on the E36 316i, 318i, or 320i..,
just becareful not to lose traction...when hard accelerating..

Only E36??? please bless us with your wisdom on the technicality conundrum of the E46 O! great one :D

p/s: i can pay you 2 million rupiah :D

B33mEr;391922 said:
Only E36??? please bless us with your wisdom on the technicality conundrum of the E46 O! great one :D

p/s: i can pay you 2 million rupiah :D

wow RM 633.85, not easy to work on it. it gonna take long period and full concentration.
i don't have the E46 to be my practical experimental machine...,
.. sorry i can't help you..:34:, the E46 was much more complex and take more time.
the car was much heavier.

Top Bottom