Good Exhaust Shop recommendation pls ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

forge

Club Guest
Hi. Could anyone here please recommend a good exhaust shop ?Need to re-do the piping under the car, replace a resonator or two as the old ones are rusted out.Thinking of doing the whole thing in stainless steel, so wanted a good shop who can madrel bend the pipes and do good welding (not the usual slip shod job most shops do).Thanks in advance!

wa... long time no hear...

there si a few shops doing good exhausts: Jaafar, Everco, Ah heng and Panjang.. turbo sang also does, but now his son runs the business..mandrel bend is still new here and most shops dun have it..as far as i know..

The type of welding I'm looking for is the nice "fish scale" type - as seen on the Joints of Remus / Brabus / Sebring exhausts. Almost all the local welders welds look like chicken droppings, sad to say. Does anyone know of good welders who can do "fish scale" type welds ?

The fish scale welding is done using TIG welding... Mandrel bent will take time as it is not done at the shop but has to be sent elsewhere to do..

For this 2 things, u can try Ah Heng Exhaust (USJ1), JFA(Sunway), TorqueGear(Sunway)... My preference is Ah Heng, cos nearest to my house and his charges are reasonable and good work done. Problem is that sometimes his shop can overflow with cars. not a place where u can drop by anytime and expect him to start immediately. If simple job, can be done fairly quickly. But urs not considered simple, so have to give time...

fabianyee;559111 said:
The fish scale welding is done using TIG welding... Mandrel bent will take time as it is not done at the shop but has to be sent elsewhere to do..

For this 2 things, u can try Ah Heng Exhaust (USJ1), JFA(Sunway), TorqueGear(Sunway)... My preference is Ah Heng, cos nearest to my house and his charges are reasonable and good work done. Problem is that sometimes his shop can overflow with cars. not a place where u can drop by anytime and expect him to start immediately. If simple job, can be done fairly quickly. But urs not considered simple, so have to give time...

bro,

where is ah heng exhaust location. USJ 1 is quite big. any address? i need to do my exhaust also.

according to googlemaps, it's on Jalan TIS6/2, off Jln Subang 5.. Near Texchem.

Jfa is rubbish, my friends e30 exhaust leak the next day, then few days later the whole exhaust drop, and they specified way too small a middle tabung

paultantk;559184 said:
Jfa is rubbish, my friends e30 exhaust leak the next day, then few days later the whole exhaust drop, and they specified way too small a middle tabung

My experience with JFA is when Jaffar is still around... But sorta heard that they have quality issues after he passed on...

any shop recommended for my 'single tail'to be transformed into quad tail? hehe

thanks bro... how much damage are we looking at for that purpose? no idea though.rough estimation will do..
actually dont really need performance upgrade though, as long as doesnt reduce the performance, most importantly looks good! haha

chili e30;584941 said:
supercircuit pro shop located at bandar sunway,they have factory to manufacture manifold & exhaust system for export market.

http://www.h-performance.com.my/Products_Superstreet.htm

they seems to know their work well ...same time the best was their FREE advise which is more valueable compared to some of the other exhaust shop ..yes even i did not do any work there , went down to get some quotes etc etc but they had the time to listen and advise ...

Top Bottom