Good Day Everyone..Im from Indonesia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nickcool

Club Guest
Good day everyone,let me introduce my self..My name is Nicholas and I live in Indonesia..Im here in peace and didn't want to talk about culture and other conflict between our country..Agree? Lets we forget about it..Im from BMW Car Club Indonesia (Semarang Chapter) and I have E34 530i in my home..The V8 Engine make this car more than enough here..The fuel consumption about 1ltr for 7km. But this car can run more than 210kmh..I hope we each other can meet sometimes..Or meybe we can arrange about ASEAN BimmersFest.. To meet any other BMW Club around South East Asia..anyway,thanks for let me join this incredible forums!:top:

hello nickcool.. yeah, any issues let the politicians sort it out. you & me, we play car.. or more specifically E34 M60B30!

Salemet datang Pak...

Saya dari Malaysia tapi kini di Jakarta... berkerja.

Too bad you're from Semarang and not in Jakarta, if not we could meet as I am trying to meet up the Jakarta chapter brothers... Then again if you are planning to be in Jakarta, PM me. I'd be glad to buy you a TT. Heard that there is a good TT place at JL Jaksa... But I don't know where that is... Hahahaha

Anways, welcome to the Club's forum and do enjoy your stay with us...

Sampei ketemu,
BlackCat

Welcome to the club bro. Cool ride. E34 530i. Any pics to share with us? :top:

BlackCat;451285 said:
Salemet datang Pak...

Saya dari Malaysia tapi kini di Jakarta... berkerja.

Too bad you're from Semarang and not in Jakarta, if not we could meet as I am trying to meet up the Jakarta chapter brothers... Then again if you are planning to be in Jakarta, PM me. I'd be glad to buy you a TT. Heard that there is a good TT place at JL Jaksa... But I don't know where that is... Hahahaha

Anways, welcome to the Club's forum and do enjoy your stay with us...

Sampei ketemu,
BlackCat

For Mr.BlackCat you can join BMWCCI in Jakarta ,we are from Semarang always have any relationship with any BMW Club around Indonesia (Some Around the world) and sometimes we have Gathering..Its a nice time to meet each other.

Salam,

New

Eggie86;451573 said:
Welcome to the club bro. Cool ride. E34 530i. Any pics to share with us? :top:

I already share it..^^ The title "From Indonesi With Love"

Top Bottom