Good alignment workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mitchwsl

Club Guest
Guys any good recommendation for tyre shop? 2days ago I hit a big pot hole at 80km/h and I notice my steering to 1 side..... I'm using 18inch rft tyre....Any suggestion??? Tkh

Stay away from Lim Tayar. Full of crap. I go to Speedline at Kota Damansara. Slightly pricey but they also wash your rims for you. Its RM150 for the job. Try searching in this forum, there is another thread on this. A few places are recomended

I also go to Speedline. You can always tell a workshop is good by the quality of cars that visit the place. And at Speedline you get to see Fezzas, Lambos, Porsches, etc... :)

But good thing is that despite such clientele, they are not snobbish and will treat you nicely regardless of car you drive (well, maybe Fezza & Lambo owners get extra special attention :D)

They have recently opened another workshop nearby the old lot at a corner lot behind UOB Bank. The old lot is still there. Not sure what is the difference as I have not visited them since the new workshop opened. But the one I normally deal with (Ah Ming) appears to be at the old workshop more.

thumbs up

Just came back fr speedline at Kota damansara... I went to d new shop very cleen&tidy... But lack of workers... Overall gd recommendation.....

Mitchwsl;743448 said:
Just came back fr speedline at Kota damansara... I went to d new shop very cleen&tidy... But lack of workers... Overall gd recommendation.....

You best be there at 10 am if not its a nice long wait. Even then its a longer than usual wait. I think its the owner's strategy to get you to enjoy the rims and you may end up buying a set. Hehehehe ...

kolamp;743656 said:
How bout MPS on sat morning? need to go early too?

I haven't had to wait long at MPS thus far.. they are pretty efficient and does hv enough workers.Oh Ka Beng always brings his Lotus cars there and Karamjit Singh also sends his car to MPS.

supergripen;743667 said:
I haven't had to wait long at MPS thus far.. they are pretty efficient and does hv enough workers.Oh Ka Beng always brings his Lotus cars there and Karamjit Singh also sends his car to MPS.

Thats great! will drop by this weekend to check my balancing issues...damn Hup Hin Sunway totally ruined my car!

kolamp;743695 said:
Thats great! will drop by this weekend to check my balancing issues...damn Hup Hin Sunway totally ruined my car!

i am the admirer of MPS as i really satisfied with their service and reasonably priced...

supergripen;743667 said:

Agreed. So far MPS never let me down. They are quite efficient and the most I have to wait is 45 minutes before my car ready and as you said, I met karamjit Singh changed his 7er tyre last 2 weeks. I was there did my on wheel balancing.

kolamp;743695 said:

I never trust all those hup hin, hup shun bla bla bla anymore. They are more on selling rims only, not really competence in tecnical. MPS are specialized on those wheel balancing and alignment job but not really into selling rims.

FIRZ67;743986 said:
I never trust all those hup hin, hup shun bla bla bla anymore. They are more on selling rims only, not really competence in tecnical. MPS are specialized on those wheel balancing and alignment job but not really into selling rims.

Went there to get some spacers actually but they screwed up my alignment & balancing...and charge ridiculously expensive!

Top Bottom