G'day!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

.Loki.

Club Guest
I actually registered as a member two years back but I sorta forgot to introduce myself. Hehe.Hey folks! Loki here. Been into cars since I hit puberty. My last foray into the Teutonic realm was with a Volkswagen MK5 Golf GTI and then a MK5 Golf R32. When I came back from studying overseas, I decided to get into a Audi Q5 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line cos' I went through a SUV stage and I needed a daily driver. Not soon after that, I purchased a 1996 Nissan R33 Skyline GT-R and rebuilt it piece by piece, as my weekend car. I self-diagnosed myself and refer to this period, as a case of severe JDM fever. Not satisfied with owning one Nissan, I decided to get another - a 1990 S13 Coupe. I'm currently turning the Silvia into a time attack car for Sepang. You can read all about my JDM fever on my motoring / car rebuild diary @ http://whatadrive.blogspot.com/.To end this introduction, I'd just like to say that it has always been my intention to get into a Beemer, but nothing caught my fancy, until now. Am currently surveying the market for a decent E93 335i as a daily driver for the missus.Well, I hope I've passed muster. I'm really just here to learn from the community and ultimately, to make friends. So thanks for your time and your kind attention.Regards,Loks
284595_10150253043571795_695361794_7623793_428873_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum bro. Nice collection of cars you have there. Hope you get your dream E93 soon!

Welcome Lok..get ready for the 335 poisons here..hehe

Welcome! normally i wont comment much on this but seeing that there is a minimum amount of 25 posts before i can sell my car, i guess i got nothing else to do.

Top Bottom