Fuel ionizer and voltage stabilizer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

publicbus

Club Guest
Came across a shop in Penang selling the following: ( I paste some write ups from the website for better understanding). The question is, do we need this or are they really that useful?1. Fuel Charger"using the strongest magnet in the world to charge and ionize fuel to be fed to combustion devices we can ensure more complete combustion, obtaining a maximization of the fuel economy, improving the fuel efficiency and reducing polluting emissions"2. Voltage stabilizer"This product is built to assuring full range RPM torque and improved acceleration both in street and circuit use. With the high quality components in this device, it enhances your car's audio, lamps and all other electrical equipments to their maximum potential."3. Grounding cable"provides a direct ground path from the battery negative to the car's engine, chassis and body, greatly improving your car's electrical system. The 99.99% pure copper wires have less impedance than the factory ground system, greatly improving electrical flow throughout the car, and preventing electrical power loss. Experience smoother idling, a decrease in stereo noise, better gas mileage, and numerous other benefits. "

publicbus said:
Came across a shop in Penang selling the following: ( I paste some write ups from the website for better understanding).
The question is, do we need this or are they really that useful?

1. Fuel Charger
"using the strongest magnet in the world to charge and ionize fuel to be fed to combustion devices we can ensure more complete combustion, obtaining a maximization of the fuel economy, improving the fuel efficiency and reducing polluting emissions"

2. Voltage stabilizer
"This product is built to assuring full range RPM torque and improved acceleration both in street and circuit use. With the high quality components in this device, it enhances your car's audio, lamps and all other electrical equipments to their maximum potential."

3. Grounding cable
"provides a direct ground path from the battery negative to the car's engine, chassis and body, greatly improving your car's electrical system. The 99.99% pure copper wires have less impedance than the factory ground system, greatly improving electrical flow throughout the car, and preventing electrical power loss. Experience smoother idling, a decrease in stereo noise, better gas mileage, and numerous other benefits. "

The magnet thing i am not sure if it really works but the Voltage Stabilizer(from a friends review) does not improve torque and acceleration(maybe really small that it is not noticiable) but it gives a better sound quality for the audio system and also reduce the dimming problem when the air-con compressor kicks in(never really notice that probs on BMW).

For the Gronding cables it does work(i installed on my Honda Civic)..it is pretty noticiable when u pounch the gas the car is more responsive but on a BMW i am not really sure coz as i heard the ground for the newer BMW's are quite good already but works very well on Jap cars

Old story.

But there is a recent episode of mythbusters that shows a holistic test on magnets over your fuel line. It did not work.

Dropping a few pellets of "ubat gegat" into your fuel tank does not work either.

Grounding cables work but if you are meticulous and consistent in keeping the contact point "contacted" ie. as opposed to oxidised. The wires have to be 8 gauge to have any effect. It is veru good for ICE enthusiast.

Different points of grounding have different effects. I won't claim any miracles but it differes on each contact point.

ah,
good to be back and see that this topic still hasn't died.

All 3 items you mentioned.

Better just have a big dump in the morning, better results in performance figures than spending on rubbish like that.

Top Bottom