5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan
11. Juan Powerblow
12. Hellraiser
13. Bix (To Be Confirmed) - I'm listed as #13 and plus it's on Friday. lol...

Yeahhhh..VIVA RAZ !!!!

Event: Satay TT
Venue: Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas
Date: Friday, 29th August
Time: 7 - 7.30pm

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan
11. Juan Powerblow
12. Hellraiser
14. Johnj

friday at 7pm? Hmm... that's gonna be tough to get there with the traffic from KL.

Is it only limited to 14 seats? Quite a number even for uncle don's warong. =p

affan66;351765 said:
friday at 7pm? Hmm... that's gonna be tough to get there with the traffic from KL.

Dearest Affan66, Elevated Highway - MRR1 - Jln Kuching - Jln Duta - Penchala Link Highway - Exit Towards Hartamas. :wink: hahaha...

Van1ty;351773 said:
Is it only limited to 14 seats? Quite a number even for uncle don's warong. =p

Van1ty mate, I doubt if it's limited to only 14 peeps. I'm sure Raz & her girls would love to have the company of more boys on Friday. :wink: Just add a number and ink your name down after the last one.

-----

P/S - Why am I being the nosy one here?? hahaha...

MRR1 on Friday 7pm is normally bad. I'll check from my office if the traffic's good, then I'll go.

Peeps! I just spoke to Uncle Don and have warned him about our growing list. I've been assured that there won't be any problems catering for us. However, I have to let him know the total number of satay fanatics coming, say by Friday midday, so that he can make arrangements accordingly. Just don't FFK on me lar...

---------------------

affan66 - We'll wait for you.

bix - my partner in crime... tengkiu!!

Every friday im in Aji Don for dinner with my family. So i'll try and make some time to drop by Warong Uncle Don.

Silly question but I know where's Aji Don but dunno where's Warong Uncle Don. I thought it's in Sri Hartamas? Or issit in Plaza Damas?

bro, its aji don. the char kuey tiau and mee rebus tulang is also smashing. uncle don is in sri hartamas

Juan Powerblow;351833 said:
Silly question but I know where's Aji Don but dunno where's Warong Uncle Don. I thought it's in Sri Hartamas? Or issit in Plaza Damas?

JPB

Warong Uncle Don is in Plaza Damas. It's at the corner by the side of the service apartment, Dorchester. Aji Don is also in Plaza Damas but is on the other side opposite Starbucks (Hartamas Shopping Centre).

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hellraiser;351859 said:
bro, its aji don. the char kuey tiau and mee rebus tulang is also smashing. uncle don is in sri hartamas

Hellraiser,

The mee rebus tulang is indeed good! You game for a bowl? We have a few request for this Southern delight. I can make arrangements for them to bring it over to the Warong, where we are gonna have our satay. Let me know k?

Cheers

I sense confusion amongst some as to where Warong Uncle Don is. Let’s do this again!

Our satay joint, Warong Uncle Don is located in Plaza Damas. As you enter Plaza Damas, you’ll see (approx. 200m straight up) a 12-storey building (The Dorchester) and at the corner by its side is where Warong Uncle Don is situated. Parking rate in Plaza Damas is exorbitantly charged at RM3 per hour. Alternatively, you may want to use the basement parking at a reasonable rate of RM1.50 per entry (I think!).

Please don’t be confused with Aji Don Alley (which is also in Plaza Damas, opp. Starbucks, Hartamas Shopping Centre) and Uncle Don (Desa Sri Hartamas) – (gua takda share kat sini…khekhekhe)

Cheers

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan
11. Juan Powerblow
12. Hellraiser
14. Johnj
15. saintmikal

Joining back the gang after a 3 year hiatus

Kaiza635CSI;351952 said:
Rm2 Parking upstairs same floor as Aji Don, Warong Don etc..etc.. then Rm1.50 per hour

Kaiza would know this place very well, wouldn't you, Kaiza? :wink:

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan
11. Juan Powerblow
12. Hellraiser
14. Johnj
15. saintmikal
16. alalio

Top Bottom