Friday Nite Satay Fever

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raz451

Club Guest
Boys and Girls,Anyone game for a Satay TT this Friday, 29 August? Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas is the place. Time? 7nish? I bet that will give ample time for the HH Chapter to join before their tanni session. Let's have a list so we'll know the numbers and get the Satay Man ready for some serious work! So, come one, come all...Event: Satay TTVenue: Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri HartamasDate: Friday, 29th AugustTime: TBA1. raz4512.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

Boys and Girls,

Anyone game for a Satay TT this Friday, 29 August? Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas is the place. Time? 7nish? I bet that will give ample time for the HH Chapter to join before their tanni session.

Let's have a list so we'll know the numbers and get the Satay Man ready for some serious work! So, come one, come all...

Event: Satay TT
Venue: Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas
Date: Friday, 29th August
Time: TBA

1. raz451
2. salinasaad

Boys and Girls,

Anyone game for a Satay TT this Friday, 29 August? Warong Uncle Don, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas is the place. Time? 7nish? I bet that will give ample time for the HH Chapter to join before their tanni session.

Let's have a list so we'll know the numbers and get the Satay Man ready for some serious work! So, come one, come all...

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta

Any idea what time we gonna start ya?

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid

Raz ..... pls also book satay tembusu and and ask them to ready with Nasir's Mee Rebus.

climenta-325i;351577 said:
Any idea what time we gonna start ya?

May I suggest we be there 7 - 7.30pm?

The list is looking good. Keep it coming... :)

JYazid;351610 said:
Raz ..... pls also book satay tembusu and and ask them to ready with Nasir's Mee Rebus.

You wan Mee Rebus oso ar? Eh, the Mee Rebus is good. Anyone else?

Boys and Girls,

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan

mummygohan;351627 said:
huh.....newly appointed, CEO is still BLACK E90

Blackie retired already last week.....
Mummygohan is the newly appointed CEO for ALL HH & "other" extra activities.

Calling all HH kakis....come for satay first then adjourn to our places later.

ALBundy;351640 said:
Hmm Sate!! Yum yum! As good as sate kajang??

Cheers!

Different from Satay Kajang but for me the taste is better - origin from the southern part of Peninsular. heheheheh

ALBundy;351640 said:
Hmm Sate!! Yum yum! As good as sate kajang??

Cheers!

Not as good but Better! :wink:

Do join us if you have any change of plans on your part k?

Boys and Girls,

Time: 7 - 7.30pm

1. raz451
2. salinasaad
3. KuchingHitam
4. BlackE90
5. climenta
6. Okow
7. Stuner
8. gracetcp
9. JYazid
10. mummygohan
11. Juan Powerblow

The way this list is piling up, enough satay ah?

Top Bottom