Friday Nite Happy Hours (H.H.)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wat to do, our dearest big bro not feeling too well. Hope he's better for next week la:(

astroboy;425115 said:
Alo! you okay ka?! I bumped into Steven last night.. :D

tiu, got pre-plan just say la knn. wanna tell people u bumped la, he bumped:thefinger:

anyway, thanks for the invite last night:D

oh, the papaya farm is there i heard...

must go tomorrow, but it's nearby to my in-laws.. shitttt...

pussy;425262 said:
oh, the papaya farm is there i heard...

must go tomorrow, but it's nearby to my in-laws.. shitttt...

Our S..twarrior wants to go W@ikiki...so let's do HH there!! :) Or around the TTDi vicinity :top:

There's a pool place just outside waikinky which is pretty nice, but the best pool place I know is Afterhours in Solaris Mont Kiara. The "sights" there are quite mind-boggling truly.

Juan Powerblow;425419 said:
There's a pool place just outside waikinky which is pretty nice, but the best pool place I know is Afterhours in Solaris Mont Kiara. The "sights" there are quite mind-boggling truly.

can we go for the mind boggling experience. my pool seems to improve (for better ...or worse) with mind boggling sights

Alright, let's all meet up at Waikiki for drinks/live music and Teh Tarik, those that wanna play pool can walk 5 steps across to Wine@Nine :). Want to look for pretty babes, plenty next door at Simone and BamBoo9. :top:

Time: 7pm onwards
Confirmed going, s..twarrior, blackcat, blackrobe, pussy and etc. See all of you there :)

Top Bottom