Fraud case

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

limz80

Club Guest
hi all....just wondering is there anyone in an experience of fraud case?.. i was trying to get a car loan to purchase a BMW..... not my faith to get the car i guess.... then bank rejecedt my application due to a records of "tarik kereta" for 3 times!!!!!! I never purchase any car or being anyone guarantor before but there's such a case.!!!!!!!!!!! so now the dealer ask me to go BN to check the records.....i'll be heading there actually next week to get this clear...i just wanna know any advise?... sad thing...thought can get the BMW before CNY.....

limz80;600526 said:
hi all....just wondering is there anyone in an experience of fraud case?.. i was trying to get a car loan to purchase a BMW..... not my faith to get the car i guess.... then bank rejecedt my application due to a records of "tarik kereta" for 3 times!!!!!! I never purchase any car or being anyone guarantor before but there's such a case.!!!!!!!!!!! so now the dealer ask me to go BN to check the records.....i'll be heading there actually next week to get this clear...i just wanna know any advise?... sad thing...thought can get the BMW before CNY.....

many cases of ID theft here in bolehland. i once had my name blacklisted by celcom (when i have never been a celcom customer!). I checked and it seems someone used my ic particulars to apply for a celcom line. however that person got my mother's maiden name wrong and still managed to get his/her application approved. Inside Job? who knows. Someone probably had ur particulars (ic, etc) and purchased a car without ur knowledge.

Our IC Number is like our computer password. You lost it or expose it to somebody irresponsible or you don't know, then you're done. That's why when you lost your IC, you have to make a Police report. They could've done things like others have mentioned out of your sight!

M5POWER;603116 said:
Our IC Number is like our computer password. You lost it or expose it to somebody irresponsible or you don't know, then you're done. That's why when you lost your IC, you have to make a Police report. They could've done things like others have mentioned out of your sight!

the problem is that our so called secure organisations like the banks, jpj, tax, police and other govt depts we deal with are not really 100% secure and dont really practice confidentiality. Heck, the contractor who got the job for the MyKad is laughing all the way to the bank. My old library card lasts longer than my MyKad which prob lasts a year or so if you're lucky. and my credit card is more secure than my MyKad. and they expect us to use the MyKad with ALL our personal bank, card, atm, passport, ic details on it??? NO WAY!!!

and u dont have to lose ur ic to be a victim. Any person who has access to ur personal details technically can rob ur identity. whether bank, credit card company, ur office boy, your secretary, ur ex gf/bf, the loan officer, the tax officer, etc etc. :)

You know that when you actually go to the bank for a loan, the amount of trouble they go through to find out if you are genuine and all....makes you sometimes wonder how these guys with just an ic can get things approved..I always believe the bank officers are involved.

Top Bottom