For Sale: Rare BMW E46 320i Original Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

EL118

Club Guest
Owned the car since last Dec. UK spec car previously owned by a Malay who worked in UK since 2001 and returned to Malaysia in 2009, brought the car back with him. ( i have full documents including UK car registration card copy)a) Engine : Reliable M54B22 engine, 2.2 litre 6 potters, smooth engine with 170hp, 210nm torque. can easily cruise to 180 - 200km/hb) Transimission : Original 5 speed manual (better than u spent RM10k to convert)c) Chassis : Original stock condition including rims. Clean interior, Aircon, radio all functioning well.d) Suspension : Special edition with original Sport suspensione) Mileage : Approx 162,000 miles (approx 259,000 km) f) Reason for sale i) Got the car with mileage of 159,500miles, now mileage 162,000 miles. heavily under utilised ii) Original intention is also to serve as spare car, but my wife refused to even step into the driver seat, afraid of the manual transmission. And she always nags me to sell it off iii) No time and probably lack of "talent" to master the "heel toe down shift" after few round of practices. iv) I think i have no time to really look after the car, better let a real car enthusiast to take TLC to this lovely car. g) Photos : http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?45479-My-E46-SE-Original-Manual/page8j)Asking price : RM51,000 Negotiable for serious buyer only, viewing only on weekend, location to view at Setia Eco Park, Shah Alam.Contact : 019-3511655

..and I though my 94 has mad mileage.

Dude, this is almost exactly what I am looking for, except the color.. this will be a challenge for my Home Ministry to approve.

Which state plates is it btw, if you dont mind me asking?

Chrix;754917 said:
..and I though my 94 has mad mileage.

Dude, this is almost exactly what I am looking for, except the color.. this will be a challenge for my Home Ministry to approve.

Which state plates is it btw, if you dont mind me asking?

Willayah, WSQ.

I also find the colour not to my liking, but too rare lah.

Wah so soon? Anyway good luck for a hensem owner.
I personally bought many wear & tear parts for this car last time.

initialM;754949 said:
Wah so soon? Anyway good luck for a hensem owner.
I personally bought many wear & tear parts for this car last time.

Ha ha, all parts still in my store room. current parts still in pretty good conditions so no need to change for the time being.

EL118;754918 said:
Willayah, WSQ.

I also find the colour not to my liking, but too rare lah.

Thanks tho.. its very very tempting.. however my home & finance ministry has dismissed my application for a new UDM haha

Good luck.. a true enthusiast machine!

Chrix;755511 said:
Thanks tho.. its very very tempting.. however my home & finance ministry has dismissed my application for a new UDM haha

Good luck.. a true enthusiast machine!

No prob. Home and finance ministry is too powerful, even for a country, he he

For the interest of those who want to know about financing

assuming 90% financing (RM54,000) 5 year @ 3.7%, instalment would be RM1,067 per month.

A very nice ride..

On another note, I dont know why I'm not able to post any comments on my own E39 sales thread? seems i lack privilege to edit my own thread...anyone know why?

Club guests cannot do sales. New rules to curb some sales problems la

thanks for the info....a disturbing trend...indeed.

Free bump for the TS

EL118;757102 said:
For the interest of those who want to know about financing

assuming 90% financing (RM54,000) 5 year @ 3.7%, instalment would be RM1,067 per month.

This is a 2001 made? Which bank still financing at that rate?

Lithium2;758090 said:
This is a 2001 made? Which bank still financing at that rate?

registered in Malaysia only in 2009. under Malaysia law, is considered a 3 year old car.

Chee Huat;758162 said:
Hahaha!

I though you are selling the Original user manual! ^_^

Ha ha, yes! at RM60k for the user manual, the car is free!

EL118;758288 said:
Ha ha, yes! at RM60k for the user manual, the car is free!

buy user manual and get the car for free!! come come come..hehe..bro EL118, please keep this car if the right buyer didn't come by..

to be honest, I really miss my previous manual e46 330ci...the "feeling" is there...the "in control" feeling...keep it at 2nd or 3rd gear can easily swerve thru traffic...even the myvi's or gti's hard to keep up...now, the feeling is different...guess need more time to familiarise with the autobox...straight line is a different story tho ;)

Hi EL118, which bank is this?

EL118;758146 said:
registered in Malaysia only in 2009. under Malaysia law, is considered a 3 year old car.

Hi EL118, Good to know that you have a source/bank that finance car based on registered year. Can you share which bank is this? PB cant do it..it considers the year of manufacture. Sigh..

JC_BMW;758433 said:
Hi EL118, Good to know that you have a source/bank that finance car based on registered year. Can you share which bank is this? PB cant do it..it considers the year of manufacture. Sigh..

I am using public bank. just Dec last year. ( the dealer said can finance up to 5 years, even 100% with mark up price) but i just finance 50k with 3 years @ 3.55%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom