Fog Lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

simonso

Club Guest
mybmw.jpg
Anybody know where to get a suitable set of fog light? My mechanic found a Made in Taiwan with exact fitting fogs at RM 180/eachWhat do you guys think?

bro, it that the picture of your car? from the look there is no place to install the fog light.

btw, how does the fog light look like.

To install the fog light, you have to install a switch for the fog and additional relay plus wiring for the fog lamp.

simonso;415231 said:
mybmw.jpg

Anybody know where to get a suitable set of fog light?
My mechanic found a Made in Taiwan with exact fitting fogs at RM 180/each

What do you guys think?

Bro, is this the pre-facelift bumper?
if so, just go to any accessories shop which does alot of bmw stuff. there are plenty of fog lights hanging on the old bumpers.

unless u want to buy new ones...

Jarance - Yeap thats the picture of my car. I thought there are those rectangular sized fogs? Oh and yes i have to add additional relay and switches. Apparently there is a rear fog light tho..

elixir - When I bought the car it was already like that, I don't think those are pre-facelift bumpers. Looks like the original bumpers with a facelift. That sounds like a plan, thanks bro!

Dude, that's a pre-facelift bumper. See below:

Pre-facelift
View attachment 8881

Facelift
View attachment 8880

If you don't mind me saying, I think your car is a pre-facelift converted by previous owner. Conversion does not involve the bumper, only fenders+sidelights, bonnet and headlights.

Something I hope to do sometime in the future :D

Btw, rear fog lights is just the red lights (on the boot part) lighting up.

Top Bottom