First day here..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jack Bauer

Club Guest
Hello to all big Bros (and Sis),This is my first day here..register today.Brief about me:Do not own any bimmer yet. :turtle:Drive my father E46 year 2001 - he bought 2nd hand and seldom drive it.Joined this club with a dream to have my own UDM... :trytofly:Since my father depends on me for any maintenance issues of his car, forum in here will really help me alot.That's the main intention for now.OK Cheers... :wavey:

good morning jack. sounds like you already have a bmw. since old man isn't using the e46 much, consider it yours :)

elwine30; I am Jack Bauer...hahahaha...I got (read: downloaded) all the series, cant wait for Day 8.

mizhan; yeahh feels like mine..will drive to KL (from kerteh) this evening with the BMW.. :vroam:

cool bro...me huge fan as well...one of the best concept for series ever made....like a multiple orgasm for 7 days :wink: haha ha welcome bro

forumers...thank you for the welcoming wishes..superb.. btw, i just found out about this template for newbies. So, this is about me:

# -What do you drive: E46, 318i, 2001 (kereta abah, abah jarang drive - kira cam driver abah la ni..huhuhu)

# -Male / Female: Male

# -Picture of you(optional) : nanti la kita update.

# -Location: Shah Alam/Kerteh/KT

# -Occupation: masih makan gaji

# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google

# -When was it? 3 months ago

# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : get some input on maintenance issue, check for any good deal if someone wanna sell his/her bimmer.

# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : more info about the cars, friends..potential buyer

# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? depends

Top Bottom