Favourite Workshops for 7 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JPSB

Club Guest
Hi All,Can I know which are the reliable workshop that you guys send your lovely 7 series for regular check-up / service?Any workshop list that I can visit in KL / PJ area?

Quite a few of the E38 owners here send their car to Albert of WP Auto, Pandan Mewah, Cheras/Ampang

JPSB;646491 said:
I passed by this workshop b4. It looks premium & expensive from outside.

Bro, u also driving a premium & expensive car too.

I have a E32, 730i service it regularly with a workshop in AU5, called 'elegance auto' there are not specifically BM's guys but they are honest, intelligence, friendly, most of all their pricing is very affordable. I do purchase my own replacement parts but sometimes leave it to them to source too, and i do find that they are very reasonable.

rashidchew;648559 said:
I have a E32, 730i service it regularly with a workshop in AU5, called 'elegance auto' there are not specifically BM's guys but they are honest, intelligence, friendly, most of all their pricing is very affordable. I do purchase my own replacement parts but sometimes leave it to them to source too, and i do find that they are very reasonable.

Hi rashidchew,

Would appreciate it if you could intro yourself in the Newbie's section, thanks..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom