Fat E30 project~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chinois

Club Guest
:top:Thnx for clicking to my topic here!! I have a standard BMW E30 325i... just a standard car with a lot of things to be repaired..This will be my own scrapbook for this car... i will update everything im gonna done to this car.. before this i actually owned couple of olskools car and mostly i d.i.y it myself... so coz im new to this model.. gonna need sifus help if theres a problem to this car..:cool: i love repair my own car as i can gain more experience with this model.. if there's anything wrong.. just tell me!:top:So as a start..some pictures and some regular maintainance.. after this more project..but i cant promise as im quite busy with work..So the first thing when i open the hood is...There's no screw on dat thing! WTH?And this thing finaally gave up.. how much is it cost for a new one?So more troubleshoot..There's no fuse on the middle.. what is that for actually?And some of the fuses needed to be change...Alternator also lose its brackets...And time to service this thing.. i need to jack up the car coz its too lowered..cant even pass my hands...http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3036/1003609.jpgBought the oil filter and a good oil.. used it on all my cars..http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8281/1003610.jpgbought the screw and fuses..http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9908/1003611.jpgand suprisingly the filter cant fit coz it stuck on oil sump.. i have to use honda S04 oil filter to fit in..http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2505/1003612k.jpganyway after changing those small things.. the car feels better and some of the electrical stuffs in the car finally working.. so plans after this..-Topup aircond gas-installin radio with woofer and amp-Rewrap my interior-maybe bigger rims.. 18" perhaps?-tinted darker-exhaust system-and finally M3 engine from e36thnx for viewing my boring thread..haha.. C&C are accepted..:rolleyes:update also in my blog www.dream2drift.blogspot.com

WOW, she's beautiful. Take good care of her. I'll be watching closely!

Good luck with the project bro :top: as it is i love the wheels and the bodykit :love:

better stick to this wheel la bro.Its oredy nice.. 18 too big for e30..hehe

Just my 3cents..

I see this car a lot in Taman Sri Ampang/Taman Sri Watan area. Correct? You live around there?

You might have seen me too in my E24 or Fiat Coupe. Would love to have a closer look at your car.

Is that the Obermaier wide body kit that was the rage in the 80s? And a hartge engine cover :)

I almost buy this car .............

View it few months back .........

Its original Obermaier wide body kit and its limited units available in d world ........

If im not mistaken ......one of the previous owner is the famous Malay artist @ Awie ......

Nice car to rebuilt ......

Pls keep us update ......

Thnx everyone..maybe gonna stick with the BBS.. but not really satisfied with the front pus*y offset... maybe a wider 2 piece for front..?

anyway Nikazwaa... yep.. i live in taman sri ampang... lets TT la sometimes.. love to see your car too..

btw.. its just a simple widebosy la.. the more raging kits is the M3.. wowh..loe that car... n youre right lionel.. owned by Awie before.. but at that time the car is still perfect..haha

anyway i'll update if i done something to the car.. only on weekend la coz too busy wuth work lately..l

Got some updates..

well after weeks of baking in the car.. finally i refilled the air-cond gas.. and its cold... FOR ONLY A DAY.. so after wasting my money to harm the nature with the gas.. I tint the car.. so a lot cooler than before..

got some pics after sending it to car wash in Pandan... kudos to the car wash coz he clean it very detail with the right chemical and a suitable cloth...

and he's brave enough to clean my engine..haha

more privacy and not ashame anymore driving this car..

startin to like the BBS..

Ampang road is like a freaking moon surface!! a stupid drain size of a river suddenly appear in the MIDDLE of the road and crack my front splitter!!

after that i cant even pass a small humps size like a freakin peanut..

got some time and i pull it back cz its torture to drive this thing...

damn.. gotta spend more green to repair this thing... maybe a cheaper solution.. 3m CF tape perhaps? dunno yet but i hate ampang road..! i think moon is smoother than this place..:stupid:

Wow! Awie owned.. you'll be rich if Elvis owned.. :p

Keep the DIY going! :top:

Why in the world would you feel ashamed driving e30? with or without tint????

haha..awie owned..? fells like a rockstar sometimes.. haha

not ashame of driving this car.. but i dont like people looking at me when im driving..feels weird.. same with other cars too..

Have you ever thought about changing the timing belt? This is a must when you buy a used car unless it is a well maintained and timing belt was changed recently.
Care to share the wheel specs and engine specs

Good luck with the project and nice car.

Top Bottom