Enquiry on E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

initialM

Official Member
Dear E90 sifus, I would like to know more on E90 325 prefacelift specs.How many version/spec available? All are magnesium engine?Got i-drive for all version? Which is the best spec to bet?Thanks a bunch! :cool:

initialM;551832 said:
Dear E90 sifus,

I would like to know more on E90 325 prefacelift specs.
How many version/spec available? All are magnesium engine?
Got i-drive for all version? Which is the best spec to bet?
Thanks a bunch! :cool:

Bro,

From my memory, there were 2 variants and both are 6 potters pumping out 218bhp. The 325 (comfort) and 325 Sports. Both are magnesium engine.
The i-drive was on the 325 Sports only. After the face lift, the 325 became 323 (detuned to 190bhp) and 325 Sports remain the same. :top:

hahaha still on line doin proposal arr? I'll send u email on some things this weekend.
Need to learn a lot from you lar:listen:

Thanks for the info. I was infected by E90 msport version lar but too bad still cant afford. Another thing is all E90 model comes wt RFT without spare tyre compartment?

E90 325 came out in 2005 -2006 with the same N52 engine producing 218 bhp. In year 2007, AB introduced the 325 m sport version. This model using the same engine n same power output with extra goodies eg. M sport suspension, 18" m sport 193 rims, msport bumper, bucket seat, black roofline,m sport steering and I drive. There are a number of grey import brought in now which claim as 325 sport but the I drive is not available.So the CKD one is fully loaded if you want to consider. Price range now for a used one will range from RM 190k to 210k depending on the condition.

initialM;551838 said:
hahaha still on line doin proposal arr? I'll send u email on some things this weekend.
Need to learn a lot from you lar:listen:

Thanks for the info. I was infected by E90 msport version lar but too bad still cant afford. Another thing is all E90 model comes wt RFT without spare tyre compartment?

Really cannot afford?? : )

shinrei;551852 said:
Really cannot afford?? : )

Now I headache what car to buy after selling my E46.
Just wash my E46 until 11pm. Goin to miss her:cool:

initialM;551854 said:

Ha5! Take a dice and roll. 1. E60 2. E90 325 3. E90 325 m-sport 4. E92 5. ??? 6. ??? Easy.. : ) E46 will continue the legacy..

All the 325 same engine, 218hp magnesium block.. and yes all no spare tyres, 100% rft.

I have seen 320i with iDrive though, but its Japanese import la. :D

325i MSport even though has all the MSport goodies but no active steering. Be careful of one 325i range in 2008 which does not come with active steering, meant to compete with C class.

Oh god. I'm sorry I got you poisoned.
BTW I think I have the brochures for the LCI 323i, 320i M-Sport and 325i M-Sport. Don't have the pre LCI versions though.

initialM;551854 said:

Thought u consider satria neo...:). Anyway u won't go wrong with E90. It's a good choice and it's a last model that still have that Bangles touch....

astroboy;551867 said:
All the 325 same engine, 218hp magnesium block.. and yes all no spare tyres, 100% rft.

325i MSport even though has all the MSport goodies but no active steering. Be careful of one 325i range in 2008 which does not come with active steering, meant to compete with C class.

Yes AB. I saw it too. 320i japan specs comes with I drive. But normally the seat is fabric/ alcantara. I saw many units last time at one grey import dealer at old klang road. Some of them came with type 162 18" rims which I like it very much.

FIRZ67;551850 said:
E90 325 came out in 2005 -2006 with the same N52 engine producing 218 bhp. In year 2007, AB introduced the 325 m sport version. This model using the same engine n same power output with extra goodies eg. M sport suspension, 18" m sport 193 rims, msport bumper, bucket seat, black roofline,m sport steering and I drive. There are a number of grey import brought in now which claim as 325 sport but the I drive is not available.So the CKD one is fully loaded if you want to consider. Price range now for a used one will range from RM 190k to 210k depending on the condition.

There is a slight difference between 2007 and later models. From late 2007 / 2008 onwards, the USB port was included as part of the package. This would be useful if you want to hook up iPod / iPhone.

astroboy;551867 said:

Aisay I dun like RFT. Actually I hate active steering it make the car feels light. i-drive is cool to compensate the straight & flat design dashboard (kill the driver feel of BMW)

OryGanli;551900 said:
Oh god. I'm sorry I got you poisoned.
BTW I think I have the brochures for the LCI 323i, 320i M-Sport and 325i M-Sport. Don't have the pre LCI versions though.

hahaha i like those msport seat. I like the facelift but can only afford prefacelift version.

Alex5522;551903 said:
Get a SENOTA lor

You mean Hyundai Sonata?? Wifey dun like to pronounce the brand & I dun think can provide the same driving feeling though yet to drive one. Of course at high speed.

FIRZ67;551932 said:
Thought u consider satria neo...:). Anyway u won't go wrong with E90. It's a good choice and it's a last model that still have that Bangles touch....

Neo maybe for 2nd car if only I sold my E39 which is likely not.

After testing E90 325 msport (not at high speed) I still prefer my E46 328 set up.
No offend to E90 owners but the 328 is just torquey & my set up.
Of course E90 looks newer & contemporary. Its really hard when u compare between BMW models as all are superb. Sorry I'm an hardcore:cool:

But this one is really cool

[video=youtube;25UOdIDztvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25UOdIDztvM&feature=related[/video]

Only BMW can give you prestige & performance in 1 package for normal road car:top:

Wow! So if I using the same road to work everyday! Viola! I take actually take the back seat and read my favorite Star Comic on the way to work! :eek:

astroboy;552058 said:
Wow! So if I using the same road to work everyday! Viola! I take actually take the back seat and read my favorite Star Comic on the way to work! :eek:

Yeah can do intimate activity oso but must full dark tint the car ler.

I like the part that says: "This is the most important car in the whole automotive history.. " yey! E90! using my rim style 158! :rock:

Auto driving ? where's fun? its as good as sitting at the back being chauffeured rite?

Top Bottom