Engine Undertray/Cover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro

The last I checked with my spare part shop in PJ 1 piece M5 under tray is around RM360plus a piece. Exoticmods is selling for RM500 a piece Ori M5 under tray. I am not sure which one it is for.

On my leftside it did not have the brake air channel however my mechanic cut a hole that is exact to the other side. So might as well by the cheeper one and cut the hole yourself.

bimmer73;554113 said:
Bro

The last I checked with my spare part shop in PJ 1 piece M5 under tray is around RM360plus a piece. Exoticmods is selling for RM500 a piece Ori M5 under tray. I am not sure which one it is for.

On my leftside it did not have the brake air channel however my mechanic cut a hole that is exact to the other side. So might as well by the cheeper one and cut the hole yourself.

What kind of hole do I need cutting if i buy this? Any photos?

haywire;554109 said:
Shit i just realised the part he is selling is actually 51712498989, and is without the brake air channel. Is it still ok or not compatible?

Page from RealOEM.com (number 14, 51712498989):
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DD11&mospid=47537&btnr=51_2427&hg=51&fg=75&hl=116

The actual one he is selling:

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

Condition is not the kind I am expecting. Have not seen this photo until just now.

Any thoughts about this, guys? Should I go through with the buy or cancel it? The seller is still waiting for my go ahead to post it.

If I buy the new unit do I get the air channel with the set as well? How does the air channel looked like?

I've told him to just post the part to me. Dont like keeping people waiting too long. Hope it fits though. I'm not sure about this air channel business though.

Do my car already has this so called air channel? Or do you have to add it later?

haywire;554605 said:
I've told him to just post the part to me. Dont like keeping people waiting too long. Hope it fits though. I'm not sure about this air channel business though.

Do my car already has this so called air channel? Or do you have to add it later?

Bro,

I've just check mine & got air channel duct for the brake but not on the parts I've changed. I noticed that the internal plastic part consist of 3 separate parts. So far for E36, E46 & E39 I've owned got the brake air duct for cooling purpose. Thats why I like bout BMW design which is very details.

different parts. the one you ordered is separate from the brake air channel.

How I know? Mine was supposed to come with the M undertray but prev owner put a normal one. Had to go find piece by piece to get the aerodynamics work. Yes, it makes a difference when you use the correct one especially at high speeds. :D

affan66;554640 said:
different parts. the one you ordered is separate from the brake air channel.

How I know? Mine was supposed to come with the M undertray but prev owner put a normal one. Had to go find piece by piece to get the aerodynamics work. Yes, it makes a difference when you use the correct one especially at high speeds. :D

Patut la keta ko laju hehehe. Yup bro different part, the one I changed is for Msport bumper.

The one I ordered came off a 540i Sport..its for an M bumper but without the air channels.

haywire;554704 said:
The one I ordered came off a 540i Sport..its for an M bumper but without the air channels.

Bro you see the holes for the brakes air channel> thats the hole you cut yes that the Msport ones.

Top Bottom