Engine oil leak stain

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tsho

Club Guest
Dear sifus, I just noticed my E90 320i has oil stain. Not sure how to explain but I have attached some pictures for reference. May I know what is the culprit and parts involves?

Sorry here are the pictures...hope you guys can advise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 54
picture not clear la bro.best to clean and start fresh to see the origin of the leak but that is most likely the valve cover gasket.

engine oil leaking , it's a no no to a udm engine bro . don't " let it be " bro . my advise is quickly visit ur mech , don't let lets it's escalate into some thing else ...

Guys just changed the vanos solenoid o ring, heat exchange gasket and oil filter gasket. Total damage is 160 inclusive labor. Thanks for your sdvise

tsho said:
Guys just changed the vanos solenoid o ring, heat exchange gasket and oil filter gasket. Total damage is 160 inclusive labor. Thanks for your sdvise
Bro, where is the location of the workshop? Facing same problem here

Bro, my car service at Pro V Auto, Glenmarie. Look for Harry at 016 229 1061. Refer by Ho...cheers

I sent to my usual machanic. Was quoted 800 to replace flywheel seal and engine oil pan gasket. Is it same as urs tsho?

Either torque converter oil seal or flywheel oil seal. Both also need to drop gearbox... Labor cost more than oil seal.

M Power Ipoh quote me +- RM500 to drop gearbox for torque converter oil seal or flywheel oil seal change. It's ok?

Top Bottom