engine emission

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azeL_Inc

Club Guest
today, the engine emission light warning lit up!and the engine sounded rough, and kind like vibrating like hell..whole car's vibrating..anyone kind enough to point me out what s the problem, and to make it worse, i am outstation, which about 300km from my regular workshop...:eek:additional info: sometimes the light blinks, and sometimes it's steady. and got some strange sound from btm car if i press the gas..kind of loose something down there..thanks..(my concern is that is it safe for me to drive to KL to repair those!)

i m thinking maybe it s ignition coil..can anyone confirm the symptom i m having (vibrating, engine seems like missfire)

thanks...if it s the ignition coil, is it okay for me to drive the car for about 100km to the nearest workshop..coz the nearest workshop is about that distance! haha
would it do any harm to my car...

or does anyone know any workshop in Kemaman that can solve my probs? your help is much appreciated :)

azeL_Inc;445238 said:
thanks...if it s the ignition coil, is it okay for me to drive the car for about 100km to the nearest workshop..coz the nearest workshop is about that distance! haha
would it do any harm to my car...

or does anyone know any workshop in Kemaman that can solve my probs? your help is much appreciated :)

kemaman cat rasa tak ada kuantan ada ZMZ situ ok harga murah :p

kamaldnora;446566 said:
ZMZ kat mana cat? im also from kuantan.
Area shahputra ambik n0 hp ni 019 982 8000 nama dia 0sman cakap je nama cat kemaman dia kenal cat selalu cat p w0rksh0p dia time baby sakit heee :p dia 0k byk BM hantar kat dia termasuklah Bavaria kuantan pun hantar kat dia heee :p harga pun berpatutan, :p ni n0 hp cat 016 906 9962

i have changed 4 ignition coils, misfire problem gone, but the engine emission light start to lit up again, after few hours of driving. no significance change (i feel some roughness in engine though, which maybe juz my feeling bcoz of the warning light :p)
anyone have ever experience this before? went to Mspeed, but they just reset the fault code and hope the problem gone :-/

azeL_Inc;446603 said:
i have changed 4 ignition coils, misfire problem gone, but the engine emission light start to lit up again, after few hours of driving. no significance change (i feel some roughness in engine though, which maybe juz my feeling bcoz of the warning light :p)
anyone have ever experience this before? went to Mspeed, but they just reset the fault code and hope the problem gone :-/
ignition coil or spark plug cable (coz ignition coil only got 1 and cable got 4)

after changing 4 pieces of coils, the light persists..
now the error is catalytic something...informed that the o2 sensor need to be replaced?
is it possible the ignition coils and sensor to fail at the same time...or this could be any other prob...

thx for any input..

Top Bottom