Engine Conversion?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jessiecreasy

Club Guest
Hi there, i have a 318is coupe the 1.9 16v version twin cam and the engine has taken its last journey and blown the big end shells to pieces. just wondered if any1 on here has done an engine conversion from a 1.8 to a 2.3 or 2.5 and how hard is it? please involve as many details as possible as i have never done anything like this before many thanks._________________________Click Here For A Cheap Auto Insurance Rate

hopefully somebody here will be kind enough to provide you information at the level of detail you require. if not, i suggest a more personal approach. go thru our threads especially the E36 section. read-up as much as you can before asking questions. avoid general questions, they only imply you haven't done enough homework. get to know the experts and request for face-to-face meetings.

jessiecreasy;466045 said:
Hi there, i have a 318is coupe the 1.9 16v version twin cam and the engine has taken its last journey and blown the big end shells to pieces. just wondered if any1 on here has done an engine conversion from a 1.8 to a 2.3 or 2.5 and how hard is it? please involve as many details as possible as i have never done anything like this before many thanks.

2.3L or 2.5L 4 cylinder or 6cylinder?

thinking to convert to m50b25,anyone here has done an e30 m50 conversion? recommended workshop n estimated cost?

Top Bottom