Electric Supercharger

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

taabster

Club Guest
Dear forummers,just wanted some feedback or experiences you might have for using the above. I have seen this products in the internet costing less than USD200 and wonder if it really works!?This thing is suppose to be mounted after the airflow box and connect to a electrical source.

lol

hehe i dont think it will work that much..maybe just add 5hp...just read the product carefully...normally this product using a superfan to produce more air flow..that's mean more air coming into ur machine...but hp doesn't come from how big the air only..air and oil have to be balanced so that it can produce more hp...to increase the oil u are not only need to change the fuel pump...u need to change ur injector as well...to get 5hp is not that hard..just put some voltage regulator and super ground wire in ur machine u can simple get that hp (it won't cost that much! )..somemore combine with performance K&N filter :top: u can simply add more hp, smooth and power at the end...this is only based on my experience although i know its not good enough..maybe sifu's out there can explain..i think they already discussed this somewhere in this forum...check it out :D :cool:

taabster;326390 said:
Dear forummers,

just wanted some feedback or experiences you might have for using the above. I have seen this products in the internet costing less than USD200 and wonder if it really works!?

This thing is suppose to be mounted after the airflow box and connect to a electrical source.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!

laneza;326407 said:
hehe i dont think it will work that much..maybe just add 5hp...just read the product carefully...normally this product using a superfan to produce more air flow..that's mean more air coming into ur machine...but hp doesn't come from how big the air only..air and oil have to be balanced so that it can produce more hp...to increase the oil u are not only need to change the fuel pump...u need to change ur injector as well...to get 5hp is not that hard..just put some voltage regulator and super ground wire in ur machine u can simple get that hp (it won't cost that much! )..somemore combine with performance K&N filter :top: u can simply add more hp, smooth and power at the end...this is only based on my experience although i know its not good enough..maybe sifu's out there can explain..i think they already discussed this somewhere in this forum...check it out :D :cool:

5Hp??? you are lucky if it doesnt cost you a rm5000 damage when the thing fall apart and get suck into your engine. in conclusion IT WILL not do anything at all to the performance of the engine.

Top Bottom