EBC Green Stuff

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seb

Club Guest
Hi all,Have any one tried EBC Green Stuff brake pads? Are they good? Apparently they produce significantly less dust compared to original BMW. The brake pads warning light is coming on and off and it is time for me to change them. Any ideas how much they (EBC) cost? Experience and opinions are greatly appreciated please.

Yes they do produce less dust, but only lasted me 2 sessions at Sepang. The pads cracked into three pieces(both sides).

Seb, if thats the case the EBC wont stand a chance in your 328i!!! :D

On a more serious note, I think brake shouldnt be an issue...safety is!!! That being said, I recently changed my front brake pads to Jurid Class 1 pads. Previously was using Texstar pads which were bought from Singapore. The Jurids have less dust (a lot less) compared to the Texstar, but the in terms of performance, Texstar is much better! :)

I had a set of EBC Greens on a Satria, they were CRAP. No initial bite. Stock pads were way better.

:D a mate overseas say good stuff......for his westfield.

the GSF guy said good too to me......when I asked at the sales counter

but I bought the FR Pagids - which is good for me and wallet!

Was in Mid-Valley yesterday and there is an outlet on the 2nd floor I think that sells accessories. He reccomended EBC Black stuff, said it was good enough for my car (E46 325i) for approx. 180 per pair for the front. It sounded a bit strange but I enquired about Green Stuff and the cost is approx RM420 per pair for the front.

Decided to go for Pagid. Costed me around RM220. On the high side i believe. Replaced the sensor too. RM48. Thanks for the input guys.

Originally posted by Jules@Feb 10 2006, 04:28 PM
pagid which compound?.....colour indicates that.
Not too sure. Probably a standard one with asbestos. Black colour, if that helps.

Top Bottom