E90 M3 side mirror...nice...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Brother Calvin,

Where you fix this.. look great. Can you please PM the price for this plus installation

retrofit on non folding mirror e90x is possible but with wire modification, i've been told. cost about 5k, m3 wing mirrors.

Hi Calvin ,
I am very interested in the M3 Mirrors and has been searching high and low for it.. Could you please share with me the pricing and also the validity... minus the installation... btw is it original or replica..

mine can fold. but not M one la. I dont see any difference wor......

btw, can I ask sth.... on the mirrors right..there is this red line. what is the red line for?

beemers3;384222 said:
Hi Calvin ,
I am very interested in the M3 Mirrors and has been searching high and low for it.. Could you please share with me the pricing and also the validity... minus the installation... btw is it original or replica..

Hi beemers3, is your car now electric foldable or manual? Because there are 2 different types.

Hi Calvin,
Mine is the manual fold,,,, but is there a way to covert to electric fold... I believe it only bout connecting a few wires.... am I right or wrong..

yintk;545914 said:
pls pm me the quote for m3 mirror..tq

Bro my shop has moved to Kota Damansara, You can come to my new showroon to have a look. I have it in ready stock. As I also need to check your car spec before I can quote you...

16-1, Jalan PJU 5/4, Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara.

Calvin Tan;546027 said:
Bro my shop has moved to Kota Damansara, You can come to my new showroon to have a look. I have it in ready stock. As I also need to check your car spec before I can quote you...

16-1, Jalan PJU 5/4, Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara.

Since so many are curious about the cost plus installation (incl me), could you not make it public knowledge? Mine is a E90 LCI. Cheers

Bro Calvin, could u pls pm me the cost + installation for the M3 side mirror.. And have u tested if the wind noise reduce compare to the ori one.. cheers.

Hi Calvin,
my car is e90 lci (facelift) 2011 model 320d
the mirrors compatible for my car?
could u please sen pm to me the cost
+ how to install for the M3 side mirror.finally,where can i buy from it?
best regards..

Calvin Tan;608997 said:
Hi bro, can yu call me for the best price?
012-377 2295
019 220 8328

Hi bro again,
firstly thank you so much for quick reply..
i couldnt call u because i dont have roaming of my operator :(
im looking for m side mirrors everywhere for long times..but those are too expensive.and i couldnt trust companies..
im calling from turkey/istanbul..
pls send email to enginyucel@msn.com

Top Bottom