E90 m-sport vs m-tech

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jun Jin

Club Guest
Hey guys ,Need some advice , im thinking to change my body kits but i just release there is 2 type , m-sport and m-tech , i try to check online see what is the different between this 2 but with picture i really cant find the different between this 2 , Please advice ,ThanksJin

So mean both same design and look same ??? someone say is different i really blur now

E90 m-sport vs m-tech

Just google for it, seems the same to me.

Get the msports original kit if you can, otherwise buy mtech replica quite straightforward lah haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m-sport and m-tech is the same. i think you mean m-sport and m3 rite???

- - - Updated - - -

m-sport and m-tech is the same. i think you mean m-sport and m3 rite???

M-Sport is essentially M-tech. As simple as that. A full set of original BMW M-Sport II Aerodynamics package (front/rear bumper + side skirts) for E90 is about MYR6-7k while Taiwan ones (PP material) are about MYR2-3k or less.

Please be advised that even with all 3rd party or aftermarket addons, you will not achieve the full M-Sport features unless you purchase the brake ventilation ducts that only comes with original M-Sport fittings.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=PN34&mospid=51927&btnr=51_7022&hg=51&fg=15

After msports bodykit, also need to change to msports suspension, msports steering, msports rims too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom