E90 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Tyre no problem, can live on 2nd hand tyres from tth.. :p 19" 50% thread tyres only RM200.. :D

chicks? no la , i hv the one and only chick that i want in the whole wide world . my wife.

esca_flo;329014 said:
chicks? no la , i hv the one and only chick that i want in the whole wide world . my wife.

i like ur Answer my dear brother in law..:top:

Calimaro;331273 said:
i like ur Answer my dear brother in law..:top:

Nah.... he is just saying so because he knows someone will be here in the forum checking on him & that someone is you :rolleyes: Just kidding....

SS626A;332021 said:
How's ur driving experience? FC ok for u?

driving experience superb , FC is somewhat i donno yet , maybe ok maybe so so , so far rm 150 went in the 1st day , 55.xx liter goes up to 380km plus minus. with 15.x - 16.x liter/ 100km it shows on the computer thingy. still figuring out the DS mode parking is hell cause afraid will hit the pillar bla bla bla .
oh and just now refuel rm 120 and the fuel pump stopped at exactly rm 120 ( previously rm 150 ) esso btw, both different pump station. pump station got limit on the fuel pump , cause before this i never hv it stopped at exact amount before. later gonna test and pump some more in to see how much can go in. huhu

With E90, we don't need to measure FC the traditional method by fill up full, use and fill up full.... :D Those are the JDM way.. not the Nazi way.. :p

Just use the OBD (On-Board display), it will tell you L/100km online. Make sure u reset this counter by hold on to the knob for 5 sec, it will do "--.--" and will start measuring again the moment u start driving.

I try sub 7L/100km... see possible or not.. :p

56lt ran for 380km, esca flo I think ur FC is reasonable. Am I right astroboy? FC will not a problem for astroboy "company fuel" mah!!!!

oh need to reset the counter la for the L/100km cause when i 1st started driving its already clocked at 16.x l / 100km already . ok ok . i will try reset later and see how. true also astroboy hahah all obd still not use to it. been playing with the car like a new toy. test ds la test this and that.

SS626A;332678 said:
56lt ran for 380km, esca flo I think ur FC is reasonable. Am I right astroboy? FC will not a problem for astroboy "company fuel" mah!!!!

Cannot simply abuse scarce resources ma!

Tell u a true story, back in Vietnam, a Vietnamese maid squats in the kitchen and eat the left over food. When ask the maid why she doesn't want to use the table and eat proper cooked food. Her answer is:

"If I used to proper cooked food and eat on table, until the day I lost my job, it will be very difficult me to adapt because I don't have a table at home and no such thing as proper food.. sir!"

Its alright! It took me a long while to understand too..

Actually your fuel consumtion of 300KM for RM100 is about average if spend a lot of time within the city

ok here is a question , my front break pad is screaming for service, it says that another 430km need servicing , so the question is should i wait till 430km turn to 0 km or service now ?

esca_flo;343708 said:
ok here is a question , my front break pad is screaming for service, it says that another 430km need servicing , so the question is should i wait till 430km turn to 0 km or service now ?

Bro, don't have to wait until zero...
Please go now to Ingress and get them replaced, under BSRI (FOC).

I had mine changed with 1,000km shown on OBC.

Top Bottom